Player Watch Liam Fawcett

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he come out running hot. But I expect he'll start out cold and then warm up over time as he gets into the flow. He'll tap into some form, and turn the valve on to a few goals. In fact I suspect they might come spouting out of Fawcett.
Plumbing some wonderful scenes here...
Totally wrenched me awake...
Imagine once he gets going his hands on the footy will be like vice grips!

"Big Liam's been charging around at training the last couple of weeks, which has been good to see. At this stage, we're looking for some game time after the VFL bye."

View attachment 2063657

Big Liam #TheForce

Cant say I or any one thats posted of late gives this kid much thought when looking at KPF stocks. Hasnt had a chance to fire a shot since he arrived. Would be bloody awesome if this kid makes it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldn't bother risking his pre-season with a serious injury at this stage tbh just lock him in the gym if hes cleared of back issues.
No better way to motivate someone to have a big pre season than to give them a taste of some footy. That's why they're here after all and speaking to him recently, he was absolutely hanging to have a kick. Could he get an exemption to play VFL finals given he hasn't played a senior game?

The Force is now with us. :cool:

1723685041220.png

Royce Fawcett taking his first grab in Tiger colours.

S Morris suitably impressed...

Liam Fawcett (five disposals, 80% disposal efficiency, two marks, one goal)

ā€œThis kid really excites me. He's got a huge tank and has developed a frame this year that he wouldn't have been able to develop had he not been out injured. He looks like a big key forward who will succeed at AFL level in time, and he's just a great kid. Itā€™s really exciting for Tigers fans to see him back out on the field and eager to witness the next steps in his development.ā€

He looked very big and strong in the passages of play he was involved in. Good news he has a big tank. And a great kid. I suspect we will get to see him a bit at AFL level next year and all going well with his fitness, we might have a future player on our hands here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Liam Fawcett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back