Toast Welcome to St Kilda Jackson Macrae

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been underrated his whole career, if it was up to me I definitely wouldn't have had him out of the side at any stage this year. But he's one of those players that I would rather see getting a game every week than being on the fringe at the bulldogs.

Yeah, always rated him. Real quiet achiever type.

He is one of those heart and soul players, selfless , will put his body on the line always.
He is also incredibly consistent.

Only downside , he is an inside mid mainly , not really effective anywhere else.
But loved by both his team mates and the fans.
Sad to see him go, hoping nothing but the best for him.
Haha not a downside for us, we are absolutely states of genuine inside mids. He will start round 1 in the centre square for sure.

He is one of those heart and soul players, selfless , will put his body on the line always.

Only downside , he is an inside mid mainly , not really effective anywhere else.
Exactly what we are crying out for, a big bodied inside mid. We have Jack Steele who is a good player, Phillipou who is still learning but will be a very good inside mid, and Hunter Clark who is knocked about by injury.
We have lost Crouch and a 192cm left footed mid that gets his own ball will help us enormously.

Will always be a Bulldogs premiership player.

I doubt that would be downside for us. Especially if Crouch does not come up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to St Kilda Jackson Macrae

Remove this Banner Ad

Back