News Welcome to the Collingwood Women's Team!

Remove this Banner Ad

CoW1h6OUsAIeJ1f.jpg

I gather there was no preceding draft to go by so mind my stupidity but how did we manage to snare these two players. Did some teams have envelopes under the tables or purely by picking straws. Sounds like we got a couple of good types.

I gather there was no preceding draft to go by so mind my stupidity but how did we manage to snare these two players. Did some teams have envelopes under the tables or purely by picking straws. Sounds like we got a couple of good types.
Each club was able to list 5 players in order of preference and the AFL decided from there. I'd suspect clubs had some discussion with each other though. All marquee players are on a one year contract, so we might see it shaken up in 2018 if/when the AFL introduce more clubs.

It's weird looking at a footballer and finding them attractiveo_O:huh:

Its ok to admit you are attracted to a bloke......refer below for exhibit A.

I was at that game against Adelaide in 2011 and when he kicked that goal and grabbed that jumper!:hearteyes:

untitled.png

As for the body on him reminds me of my youth.....I wish :tonguewink:

tazz.png

I found the Media Coverage by the Club was Pathetic.

All we got was a Article on Both telling us about them but that is all.

There was no Interviews done by Club from Players and Coaches. Also no Player Highlights.

Other Clubs did but we did nothing like that

I found the Media Coverage by the Club was Pathetic.

All we got was a Article on Both telling us about them but that is all.

There was no Interviews done by Club from Players and Coaches. Also no Player Highlights.

Other Clubs did but we did nothing like that
Maybe they didn't want to be accused of deflecting attention from the poor form of our other team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to an article on the AFL website, it appear Meg Hutchins will be a 'pre-signed' player, so no fears of her going into the draft.

They state that an assistant will handle her operations manager duties on match day when she plays.

On a side note for the punters out there, you have the best forward, the best ruck and one of the best defenders... and one betting agency has you at $6 to win the flag... very generous odds in an eight-team field... load up!

According to an article on the AFL website, it appear Meg Hutchins will be a 'pre-signed' player, so no fears of her going into the draft.

They state that an assistant will handle her operations manager duties on match day when she plays.

On a side note for the punters out there, you have the best forward, the best ruck and one of the best defenders... and one betting agency has you at $6 to win the flag... very generous odds in an eight-team field... load up!

Nice little Work Around by the Club

I'm not thrilled with the timing, we finally get a women's team just as it becomes politically incorrect to ogle them.

I guess that's what all the light beer is for.

I'm not thrilled with the timing, we finally get a women's team just as it becomes politically incorrect to ogle them.

I guess that's what all the light beer is for.

Has it ever been politically correct to ogle other women in mixed company?

Our species ain't gunna survive unless there's some ogling going on. It's just that there's a time and a place

Has it ever been politically correct to ogle other women in mixed company?

Our species ain't gunna survive unless there's some ogling going on. It's just that there's a time and a place

Don't Respond to Trolls

In case no-one saw it in the H-Sun this morning... a certain Olympian is eligible to play at the Pies next year under the Father-Daughter rule.

Greg Phillips played 84 games for the Pies in the 80s, and his daughter is Australian Basketballer Erin Phillips.

There was a song and dance late last year about her playing for the Power, which won't happen as the Power don't have a side, however we'll know after the Olympics if she'll play the Collingwood. Sources from SA say she was a pretty handy junior footballer back in the day.

CpuioiBUAAAJzR_.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back