Welcome to the new Gold Coast Football Club site!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Welcome to the new GC17 site!

Looking forward to the matches, particuarly against the mob up the road.;)
That's the spirit! It will be a slow build up to the first GC V Bris game over the next few years but this board should help contribute to the build up on BF. :thumbsu:

Suggestion for an eventual poll: nicknames for the GC V Bris games, ie like the "Showdown" in SA.

That's the spirit! It will be a slow build up to the first GC V Bris game over the next few years but this board should help contribute to the build up on BF. :thumbsu:

Suggestion for an eventual poll: nicknames for the GC V Bris games, ie like the "Showdown" in SA.

You mean something like this?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496467

;)

Home Sweet Home!! A place to finally call our own.
It's great to have a place where us Gold Coast supporters can chat.
Bring it on..... I can't wait until we're running out at Carrara!!

I am curious about the rules applicable to GC17. For example, I see a number of players signed for next year have turned 18. I know other TAC sides are allowed two or three 'overage' players. Is this the same for GC17 or are they allowed more than that?

Hi i know this is a bit off the subject but im moving to the gold coast and keen to play footy up there, can anyone give me a league website or any advice on a good team to join? thanks

Hi i know this is a bit off the subject but im moving to the gold coast and keen to play footy up there, can anyone give me a league website or any advice on a good team to join? thanks

Gday V-Townsend,

I suggest you create a thread on this board entitled, "where to play AFL on the GOLD COAST" or something along those lines, and you will probably draw a bigger response.

Rumour has it Gold Coast is keeping a close eye on a few U16 WRFL players in the victorian metropolitan areas.

Benjamin Humpreys: Tall midfielder who can crash the pack, win the ball, run and then hit a target. played a very good game with the U16 Interleage game.

Daniel Riley: Good sized midfielder who can kick a goal, playing extreemly well in a slumping team.

Joshua Ball: Good sized player, can play an attacking midfielder or forward, extreemly speedy.

Jye Greandale: Interesting one hence he hasnt played any games this season, Is a very agile backman who can go forward and kick a bag

Id expect all of them to get drafted as rookies excluding Humphreys who could be a high draft pick, Riley would go high in the rookie draft also, Greandale and Ball wouldnt be as high as neither is all good overhead and both lightly framed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the new Gold Coast Football Club site!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back