Welcome to the new site layout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: I don't like it! Change it back!

people need to seriously STFU, the layout is good.

You STFU noob.

You 2008 crew haven't been here long enough for your eyes to evolve to the soothing beauty of pale lemon coloured backgrounds.

Overall I like the new layout. I like the function that allows quoted posts to be viewed as well, but I don not like the navigation bar being on the left hand side of the screen, there is so much wasted space, and everything looks cluttered (I'm assuming there should be ads in the blank spaces). Move the nav bar to the top or bottom so that posts take up the entire width of the page, and then it would have my approval .

Re: New Layout...

The only negative is the side bar.

Other than that its great.

Move with the times you fogies!

Basically my opinion. The colour scheme is much better but the side bar stinks.

You 2008 crew haven't been here long enough for your eyes to evolve to the beauty of pale lemon coloured backgrounds.

Yep.

Pale lemon IS BigFooty.

A cleaner design with a functional new navigation option.

You can swap between the new and old layouts via the drop-down box at the bottom of the page.

Test drive it, compare and contrast the two and let us know what you find.

I think we have already let you know what we think.
Changing the thread title doesn't change the opinions.

For what's it's worth the side bar "learns" your preferences and remembers how you set it, making for easy nav. And we will be changing the supporters club to ad free in the next 10 days or so for those who hate ads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what's it's worth the side bar "learns" your preferences and remembers how you set it, making for easy nav. And we will be changing the supporters club to ad free in the next 10 days or so for those who hate ads.

For what it's worth, the side bar sucks.

When you are on the main index page the page looks ok but as soon as you enter a forum it looks rubbish. Remove that and I might get used to it, but it does seem to be a bit too bright.

jerry_seinfeld__1_.jpg

"And what's the deal with moderators... are they ever moderate about anything?"

hehehe

For some reason, the new style doesn't apply to the Sydney board or any of its subboards.

Fixed. You can choose either now.

Mods, I think somethings wrong with the old skin, cause the pages wont load for me and are coming up with some fatal errors issue:thumbsdown:

We jsut reset the cache to speed up the site. Was a momentary issue.

This new layout is absolutely terrible. Are the admin here employed at AFL House??...changing things for the sake of changing things?!? There are ads everywhere and the text space has been drastically minimised. It looks amateurish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the new site layout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back