Media Welcome to the SFA Festival of the Ceasefire - All We Need Is Peace und Love Baby !

Remove this Banner Ad

Sun Ra

Premium Platinum
Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Some of you may be aware, some maybe are not so aware but Ceasefire Day is actually on August 8th throughout Iraq.

As such, the Baghdad Bombers would like to share this festival with the greater SFA community in the interests of the greater good.

Here is an opportunity to clear the air, to say sorry and mend some rickety bridges before the season gets underway.

Let's wipe the slates clean and truely let bygones be bygones. Only then can we restart meaningless feuds, gripes and sniping with a clear conscience.

Post here your most humble apologies to anyone in the SFA, to Admin, to an entire team, to whoever ........

Maybe the OOFs [Tigerturbulance] could start by apologising to the Dragons to defuse the aroma the surrounding fumbler furore ?

I'm sure Cadsky may want to heal the still raw open wounds, following his unhinged (but fair) criticism of the S35 EKA result ?

25515d74-8b2d-4a67-a5a5-d64ddbe9484c-jpeg.1762344

2f241d4b-82c8-4086-a1c0-fbac7b077188-jpeg.1762345

c5c8c2d0-aec8-4547-8b89-315bb8cff602-jpeg.1762346

zaflertinflouse-first-class-league.gif

e2a8a273-96cc-4e9f-bd7d-a143190dad7d-jpeg.1762349

Last edited:
  • Banned
OK, I'll kick things off ........

Ummm, (clears throat) ......... I'd like to ahh ....... say sorry to ........ Mrs Turbo for any shade I have thrown over her (dubious)
EKA win in S34. To a far lesser extent I will also throw in a "so sorry" to Tigerturbulance, just out of respect for the difficult situation
I may, or may not, have put him in as far as his marriage goes .........

Anyway, please accept these cute cat GIFs as full and total penance for my indiscretions ........ :heart::curlyloop::heart::curlyloop::heart:

s**t-post cat.gif

Bring it on.gif

Last edited:

Yes Bovo - you are doing it right.

Expert tip - Maybe try using your left hand for a different experience ?
Sit on the hand until it goes asleep as well.

I will not apologise for the complete ownership and stranglehold Baghdad has over the entire league. We have the most flags and everyone else can GAGF!
I apologise for what he just said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're still going on about me leaving The Bombers I'm not sorry, i worked out that The OOB's were going to win the season 35 premiership and couldn't jump ship quick enough. I'm still there so I've worked out that I'll get another premiership this season.

If you're still going on about me leaving The Bombers I'm not sorry, i worked out that The OOB's were going to win the season 35 premiership and couldn't jump ship quick enough. I'm still there so I've worked out that I'll get another premiership this season.
You're bringing your personal "me me me" stuff into this thread Rob, which is not what was intended. Be better if at all possible. :question:

I will not apologise for the complete ownership and stranglehold Baghdad has over the entire league. We have the most flags and everyone else can GAGF!
I’m SORRY you’re such a delusional flog. You’re welcome.

T
A good fisherman needs to be aware of his surroundings. You went down like a sack of OOB's spuds.

sheep rams GIF
Not sure you understand the drive by…
Trucks Lol GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Welcome to the SFA Festival of the Ceasefire - All We Need Is Peace und Love Baby !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back