Toast Welcome to the SUNS - Ben King

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the draw card of playing in Melbourne must be hard to turn down, but you’d think Ben is pretty happy sitting in his massive house at Burleigh, playing with his mates and (hopefully) building a bloody good team, in the warm weather, on $800k per year, with very few people interrupting him day to day or copping much from the media, after watching what his brother has had to go through.
Probably on 1M (feeling even better).

Still remember how many people here were very harsh on him early in the season when he was coming from injury (all pre-season in rehab group). Looking pretty good now. Moving well, working hard.

Youngest on this list

6fded6392c978f9cd0d4b901247bdc9e.jpg

Second youngest on this list

54e196b097a313ef0459a3046effa557.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ben could of had 70 if we kicked to him on the lead.
Or if he kicked straight for those three bad weeks. Or didn’t miss that one game through injury. Really, it’s a miracle he kicked so many goals on our team!

Still, a very good year from him. No chance you move him back like some commentators suggest. I’d sooner move Mac back, who is actually a great defender too.

Turned his season around from being my whipping boy at the start. Interestingly after the game yesterday the fox footy panel still wants him in defence
Fox Footy is a bunch of Cavemen

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to the SUNS - Ben King

Remove this Banner Ad

Back