Toast Welcome to the SUNS, John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the SUNS, John Noble!

John's clean ball use and dash off half-back offers the SUNS something they were lacking.

Consistent, reliable and underrated John will fill a key position of need for the SUNS.

John lands at the SUNS as part of a 3 way club trade which saw multiple picks swapped and 5 players switch clubs!

Welcome again to the SUNS John, we are super excited to see you be used to your strengths as part of Dimma’s game plan.

831176C2-FBA2-494C-8410-D9E43B3153CE.jpeg

AA1DC29C-33E8-4B23-B599-99DCE110E8EA.jpeg

Last edited:
One of my favs. One of the best MSD's in recent times, he has had quite the journey -- If you dont know, I may have to find the articles on him getting into the system.

Puts 150% into everything he does. He runs like a terriier. While can make mistakes, what he offers far outweighs that.
I'll miss him terribly, but looking forward to seeing him at the suns.
Hopefully he packs lots of sunscreen. Wonder if he'll wear long sleeves heh.

I always called him our good luck charm before debuting, as every VFL game he played in 2019, we would win. He still is an honourary premiership player for me. He deserved it, was one of the reasons we got to the GF last year.

You'll love him. He brings so much energy, pace off half back, run and carry and he's a all round great teammate and bloke as well.

One of my favs. One of the best MSD's in recent times, he has had quite the journey -- If you dont know, I may have to find the articles on him getting into the system.

Puts 150% into everything he does. He runs like a terriier. While can make mistakes, what he offers far outweighs that.
I'll miss him terribly, but looking forward to seeing him at the suns.
Hopefully he packs lots of sunscreen. Wonder if he'll wear long sleeves heh.

I always called him our good luck charm before debuting, as every VFL game he played in 2019, we would win. He still is an honourary premiership player for me. He deserved it, was one of the reasons we got to the GF last year.

You'll love him. He brings so much energy, pace off half back, run and carry and he's a all round great teammate and bloke as well.
I've been really excited for Noble and actually been keen on him for a while. Closest thing we've had to Saad since in rebound x factor.

You won't be disappointed with his effort - just doesn't know how to not try.
Some on our board focus on his turnovers.
I personally look at what he brings, run, speed and courage.
Only good thing about him leaving is we managed to become part of the Houston deal.
Given his lack of injuries he might be our first shared FS qualifier.
Good luck with him.

May I post in your forum? Good luck to Noble at the Suns, you have one of our favourites.

I've been really excited for Noble and actually been keen on him for a while. Closest thing we've had to Saad since in rebound x factor.
May have less balance than Saad, but even more dash, and a similar level of professionalism.

He'll set an example as well as do his job, may end up almost as good for you as Witts in terms of setting standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to the SUNS, John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back