Well done Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Danyle Pearce's goal was crazy. Shows his pace and skill in one package. See the West Coast guy chasing with his red face...... and Pearce cruising... excellent stuff.

Not bad for a guy that had his appendix removed less than 2 weeks ago..

He is a fantastic player and one that we will enjoy having around the club for many years to come..

Ridiculously not good. Embarrassing for all of us if we let it go unchallenged. I actually thought there were rules against this sort of crap. Pearcey deserves much better from us.

Wrong. Guts, heart and soul were irrelevant. You had no players. Simple as that. You'll be back as your boys come good.

Nope they were so piss weak it was funny!! Bloody great living here and we bet those stuck up bunch of arrogant drug taking pricks!!!

****ing best win of the year apart from kicking that other WA team in Round one on their home ground!!!

We had the excuse all ready lined up for them.....one of their fav's - ohhh the umpires, ohhhhh the injuries, ohhhhh and dont forget the umpires!! Cant wait to go to work and collect my money!! Which by the way, i had these bets at the start of the season, we were always going to win........but to kick their yellow spinless arse around like that........**** thats sweet!!!

Nope they were so piss weak it was funny!! Bloody great living here and we bet those stuck up bunch of arrogant drug taking pricks!!!

****ing best win of the year apart from kicking that other WA team in Round one on their home ground!!!

We had the excuse all ready lined up for them.....one of their fav's - ohhh the umpires, ohhhhh the injuries, ohhhhh and dont forget the umpires!! Cant wait to go to work and collect my money!! Which by the way, i had these bets at the start of the season, we were always going to win........but to kick their yellow spinless arse around like that........**** thats sweet!!!

Now that is the Deb we know and love :D

What is a twinkie and a twinke having a snapperhead actually mean?
A twinkie is a cake.

box_twinkies.jpg

As for the snapperhead part, as Ford said, you'll just have to see the movie.

Guess who's strutting around Perth all week in her silver,teal, black and white?? ^^^^^^^ hehe. Enjoy it Deb and Renee.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I am LOVIN IT!! Drove into the bottlo on monday night, sitting there waiting for me six pack - shelia walks past, and yells at the bloke....."dont serve them, their Port Adelaide".........well, she opened the door so I had to close it :D:D!! Let her have it with both barrels:p - reason she knew I was port was - silver car with Port Adelaide plates and me membership stickers all over it, scarf along the back seat!!! Collected my winnings mon and tues - they tried to hide, but I got em:D!!

Really love even more my plates this year - it seems like an omen - i have 07 and for every possible reason, this year has been the best of my life. I first choose 07 because my daughter loves Peter Burgoyne, and I knew he would always stay with us - but its worked out great as it looks like the year as well;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back