Well Done Sainters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Saints......that was bloody awesome!!!

The look on Harveys face was just priceless..he was so elated..Do it for him guys!:thumbsu:

And the best part??..Collingwood have to go to Adelaide:D..now in 8th place.....cheers and good luck:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations guys. My best mate's one of your mob and was there today. I said that it will be worth it if you can send Harvey out with a premiership, but you won't get away with so many behinds next week.

You're definitely my hope for a fairytale - go for it Saints!:)

And the best part??..Collingwood have to go to Adelaide:D..now in 8th place.....cheers and good luck:)

I feel terrible! I'm soooo excited because St Kilda is 4th and Collingwood actually have to go out of Melbourne to play a game!

All crap aside....good luck Sainters.

Too good and desreved the 4th spot.

I love the way you guys are hitting your strapps at the right time and IMHO have you as one of 3 teams that can do it.

All the best.

I can honestly say that is the best and most satisfying game of Australian Football I've ever attended (even better than Motlop's choke at York Park). Was going absolutely nuts in the last quarter. Only downside was some complete idiot a few rows behind me who sounded like Ray Romano and had about the same footy knowledge as him too. Constantly bemoaned the umpired for his team getting done by 16 goals, but nothing was more satisfying then celebrating Milney's 3rd of the quarter as he trudged out of the stadium.

Anyway, thanks for the congratulations guys, this finals series should be an absolute ripper.

Well DONE Saints............Well bloody done, thats an effort worthy of top 4 spot and not one that was gifted to you.

You are in the right position to get into to GF, however to win is another question but it shouldn't be hard because if you played in the same spirit as you did against the Crows a couple of weeks ago it will be a lot easier.

Now that you have already said thank you for us beating the Kanga's, I would like to return the thanks.......THANK YOU for sticking it up those Crow dreamers who had already thought and planned how to beat Geelong and where it will be played.

The Footy Gods are smiling for us.......:D

I was at the game as well and it was a great win but we beat a team that was depleted with so many injuries it was a joke

I hope we can take it all the way this year because Harvey and max deserve it

I was at the game as well and it was a great win but we beat a team that was depleted with so many injuries it was a joke

I hope we can take it all the way this year because Harvey and max deserve it

Joke or not, your team saw the oppertunity and took it..............thats a great effort.....there was a job to be done, and it done with ease. Take that on board to the Geelong game, you want have a better chance.

Flying back from the West Coast has to to take it out of you a little, so there is another oppertunity.

Well done indeed,you certainly made my day sainters, BTW you can only beat the opponent you face,depleted or not and we pulled their pants down and smacked their bare botties. Half of my joy is the fact of taking Adelaide out of the top four,nothing against the boys in the team,its those goddam moronic,unsporting imbecilic supporters over there,stick it up 'em pies.........GO SAINTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Done Sainters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back