Well done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockers are a better side than most prefer to concede.

Once they gel, they are gouing to be awesome, but I am glad we beat them and came from behind. It shows we are a class above them.

West Coast > Fremantle.

Your Mob are now into Outright Premiership Favourtism at 5.00 with Centrebet, bit short for me id have you behind Melbourne but your form's pretty good and you seem to have adequate depth everywhere apart the key defensive positions. Need to finish top 2 though and not get railroaded by the MCC agreement.

jod23 said:
Yeah makes me sick!
I HATE Freo and Im glad we ran all over the top of them. We freaking rule!
None of this "yeah tough game, bad luck....good luck next week" crap.
No not a tough game....we won!
No not bad luck, we were too good.
And no, not good luck next week, I hope you lose.

I also don't like the dockers and many of their followers, but some of them, specially the ones who visit our forum, have proved to be nice people and can be gracious both in defeat and victory. So I think we should at least treat them with respect.

Brickie said:
Your Mob are now into Outright Premiership Favourtism at 5.00 with Centrebet, bit short for me id have you behind Melbourne but your form's pretty good and you seem to have adequate depth everywhere apart the key defensive positions. Need to finish top 2 though and not get railroaded by the MCC agreement.

I noticed that....we're near favorite at TAB too.

Port Adelaide playing poor footy and St Kilda complaining about the roof not being closed have helped.

Would be great to be Top 2, but the problem with sporting odds is that they don't always reflect the true ability of the team.

Ruddiger said:
I noticed that....we're near favorite at TAB too.

Port Adelaide playing poor footy and St Kilda complaining about the roof not being closed have helped.

Would be great to be Top 2, but the problem with sporting odds is that they don't always reflect the true ability of the team.

True, but you don't see many Bookies driving 2nd hand Datsuns either.
Very open Competition this year.

Frodo said:
Yep, with Graham in the rooms, 27 points up and Cox and Cuz on the bench we were really scraping it :rolleyes:
The game was over by then and Freo had choked, the feral suporters were drunk and leaving in their droves.

Face fact. Freo has seven or eight class players and the rest are crap. Connolly is a useless coach, he can't bond them and can't motivate them. They rely on physical intimidation and perhaps a few quid to the umpires.
You aint gonna be in the Finals again this year, you're just not good enough....and your supporters don't deserve any success. They are SCUM

http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1997

Frodo on a mission.

Go get em tiger!!!

Great win by the boys and I am very happy about it. I got crap dished out to me all week by all the over-confident Dorkers supporters and now I get to laugh in their faces. I see nothing wrong with a bit of rivalry, it's what makes football great. I don't think we are a chance to win the flag this year but I am certainly hoping we can finish the year strongly and win a final. Bad luck Freo and hopefully there is more to come for you :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back