Well Written Journalism

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yep i couldn't agree more. kevin makes a number of valid points. pies have no chance this sept. there's not a star in our side (i keep shaking my head at how dane swan keeps fluking 35 touches a week because we all know he's no good), mick can't coach, and it's pretty obvious to all that bucks should clearly still be playing as there is little doubt that a 38 year old with dodgy hamstrings would still be our best player

thanks very much for clearing all of that up for the pies kevin. doubt we'll even bother turning up in sept once the coaching staff have read your article

He makes some good points but you have to laugh at the last one

"History tells you that one premiership in 52 years means it’s not going to happen again any time soon. "

Geelong 1 in 54
Sydney 1 in 87

Sheedy is a past-it, old nuff nuff that is going to head a Freo MKII franchise into oblivion.

If you want to look at impartial, factual journalism not based on deep seeded bias and fairy tales all you need to do is look to the left of your board's front page.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/pies-tear-saints-to-pieces-20100717-10f8r.html
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Malthouse(The Liar) is also past it conodie. When a coach starts whooping it up with the players as with the post match celebrations the end is neigh. My comments on the "flu" thread and what Robbo had to say re: Malthouse's (The Liar), jumping over players in the song, confirms everything I believe about the separation of power within anything requiring organizational structure. His greed and egotistical short comings are setting The Filth up for heart break come September. And won't that be a very sweet thing for us all.

LOL this doesn't piss me off at all, it amuses me actually. St.Kilda fans talking about Collingwood failing in September is just gold. Have a quick look in your trophy cabinet boys....

*waits for the "yeah we beat you in '66" line*

LOL this doesn't piss me off at all, it amuses me actually.

I guess (just like your idol Medhurst) your limited intellect allows you to be easily amused.

You'll note there has not been much activity from Saints fans in this thread, but if you want to whoop it up we can accommodate the braindead (as we do every time a Collingwoooood supporter posts).

I guess (just like your idol Medhurst) your limited intellect allows you to be easily amused.

You'll note there has not been much activity from Saints fans in this thread, but if you want to whoop it up we can accommodate the braindead (as we do every time a Collingwoooood supporter posts).

Do you know what, I read the first half of your post, got bored and decided to inform you I don't care. :thumbsu:

Medders just loves getting the DVD of the 1937 Grand Final out, and watching it over a few frothies. He was in the AFL Members that day, and remembers it like it was yesterday.

Do you know what, I read the first half of your post, got bored and decided to inform you I don't care. :thumbsu:

No point working your half a brain too hard, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back