FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

The ad at the end next week either has a death or serious injury.Looked like it was in the laundry.

In the pilot wasn't Lizzie in jail for getting pissed and running over her mother-in-law [Anne Charleston] with a tractor while setting up for a party ?
She was married and the actor was played by Andrew Blackman [ex-Country Practice],so why are her kids in foster care ?
Thanks, you clearly have seen what I haven't.

In the pilot wasn't Lizzie in jail for getting pissed and running over her mother-in-law [Anne Charleston] with a tractor while setting up for a party ?
She was married and the actor was played by Andrew Blackman [ex-Country Practice],so why are her kids in foster care ?

I thought implication was she was the step-mum rather than the foster mum.

Nice little sub-plot building up with Worner/Fletcher as well. Georgia Chara = :thumbsu:

3661011_Vivianna_Dinner_Spoon.png

I think the end of next weeks episode will have Bea injured and bloodied (combination of hers and Franky's) being rushed to hospital, but she wont be so bad as she has been taking the thickening agent for her blood, then she will make her escape and the final episode we will see her go kill Jayden Holt and return with her life sentence as the new top dog (after beating-up or killing Franky) in readiness for season 3.

And with her killing Holt, remember she has been testing the blood thickness in the scrapbook with his photos and Debbie's death in it.

If you frame by frame next weeks preview when he also screams you can see that nutter who was making a pass at him standing in the room he came out of. Not hard to workout what he has done with her.

He has plonked on the weight...looks like a small Shetland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen Martin Sacks on TV since Blue Heelers. Looks like he's spent the whole time eating.

Did you not watch season 1 ?
He was in a lot of episodes

I thought Bea was going to put Frankie in the dryer.
That Jess chick is a Jekyll and Hyde - charming one minute,pyscho bitch next.

I want Bea to be back at the prison to see how its all going to work out.. I can't imagine Frankie without top dog status..

Only started watching a couple of weeks ago. Taped season 2 and watched season 1 on foxtel GO. Been watching 2 or 3 eps a night. Brilliant show.

I think the end of next weeks episode will have Bea injured and bloodied (combination of hers and Franky's) being rushed to hospital, but she wont be so bad as she has been taking the thickening agent for her blood, then she will make her escape and the final episode we will see her go kill Jayden Holt and return with her life sentence as the new top dog (after beating-up or killing Franky) in readiness for season 3.

And with her killing Holt, remember she has been testing the blood thickness in the scrapbook with his photos and Debbie's death in it.

Spoiler

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back