We're Top We're Top Deflect Deflect!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2004
Where No Birds Fly
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide/Sturt/Wingfield
Ok now Inside Football and assorted other media have jumped on the AFC bandwagon its time to get real

Yes Adelaide are playing good football... yes if they continue to do so they should finish at least top 2...but to say they will play in the GF is a bit much

We all know what happened last year... finishing top meant nothing .

There are still 9 games where anything can happen and has done previously...look at West Coast last year...choked top spot to the Crows.

Dont put Adelaide as Premiers or even in the GF just yet folks

;)

The reason why i and many others like the crows has nothing to do with being on top of ladder. It is from watching them play. They move the ball so well. Have a great team and work ethic. They have a strong rebounding defence, a FAST and hard working midfield, and have many avenues to goals. There key forwards are looking great (Hensch and MacG) and the Roo is a freak!
I would jump on them at $3.25 if i were you (i got them at $6.00), as they will be paying $1.50 on GF day when the show there class over WC or SYD. They are certs!

PerthCrow said:
Ok now Inside Football and assorted other media have jumped on the AFC bandwagon its time to get real

Yes Adelaide are playing good football... yes if they continue to do so they should finish at least top 2...but to say they will play in the GF is a bit much

There are still 9 games where anything can happen and has done previously...look at West Coast last year...choked top spot to the Crows.

;)

You guys will finish 1st, and should make the granny, but winning it is an entirely different ball game, and I'm just not sure that this year you have what it takes to win it

PerthCrow said:

;)

Never fear, i reckon you will make the grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

We're Top We're Top Deflect Deflect!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back