West Adelaide news

Remove this Banner Ad

J.Rowe played in the last trial in the reserves which was 2 weeks ago should be playing this week

Played our game for points on the weekend after having a bye round 1

Leaugue lost by 33 points

Reserves lost by7 points

19s and 17s won

cananyone give me some info on a player who i believe his name is mark scott who played reserves for you guys and has moved to melbourne. red hair possibly. heard he is looking fir somewhere to play and would like to find a bit about him. :thumbsu:

Re: little hitler

the little phyco analyst trying to play with players brains over
there like he did at coburg promised players the world and delivered sweet f,a has he got the youth policy in practise and playing older players
loves to sugar coat things,if your small and can get the ball youll get a game
dosent matter if u cant kick h/ball ,mark good luck with him 2 years
and he will fly the coup to somewhere else shit coach

Update:

League 0-4

Reserves 2-2

u/19s 3-1

U/17s 2-3

On saturday saw one of the worse injuries at my time time at the club with Logan Hill broke his leg in two places.

One of my mates is there as a fitness trainer and has been telling me all pre-season they would play finals, he was a little annoyed when i laughed at him about it.
The club is a joke and always has been, has never had any real success and doesnt look like they will in a hurry.
Shit recruiting, shit coach and a bunch of shit overhyped players.

there like he did at coburg promised players the world and delivered sweet f,a has he got the youth policy in practise and playing older players
daringclass....i gather your not a Collins fan then.:)

Sounds like he didnt rate you as a player mate. Sour grapes maybe???

Kind of the same problems the Arizona Cardinals and Fremantle Dockers have experienced in recent years.

I wonder if you held them in the same opinion and publicly proclaimed it?

I think its pretty clear for all to see from the Dockers perspective that their trading has been poor.
Drafting has been quite good considering the picks they have had.
Not so sure about your logic on the Cardinals, they seem to have done some reasonable recruiting of late. No worse then that of the Bills i would say.

West Adelaide are crap and will be for some time to come.

already starting to show through.

Originally Posted by daringclass
and he will fly the coup to somewhere else shit coach.

Your not Doug Thomas are you, because in the long run you will eat shit just like him.

Originally Posted by daringclass
and he will fly the coup to somewhere else shit coach.

Your not Doug Thomas are you, because in the long run you will eat shit just like him.
I need a big sip of Bundy after that statement Mr Wolfpacker:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ant disgruntelded players yet rooboy tell me more unless you are 5' 7" tall and hard at it collins says yuo are a weak c_,any players fighting between themselves at training ? is he big noting himself about how many players gets drafted?he has his bumboys pickin on the younger players at training tellem them if your dont like it get off the track dont trust the little ____
did it at st kilda ,mitcham,coburg ,cant see him being any different over there
he will piss off in 2 years wait and see yuove been warned

ant disgruntelded players yet rooboy tell me more unless you are 5' 7" tall and hard at it collins says yuo are a weak c_,any players fighting between themselves at training ? is he big noting himself about how many players gets drafted?he has his bumboys pickin on the younger players at training tellem them if your dont like it get off the track dont trust the little ____
did it at st kilda ,mitcham,coburg ,cant see him being any different over there
he will piss off in 2 years wait and see yuove been warned
he said late last year he will be at West Adelaide for a while

Westies is the shittest SANFL team ever they are the dodgiest bunch of mongrels i have ever seen shit club shudnt be discussed.

Woods gun as you show no allegiance to any team, I can only guess by your name that you may be a Collingwood feral. You also appear to be homeless. Try some adult education classes to learn how to construct a sentence before again posting crap like this. Two things all the West Adelaide players have that you haven't got - balls.

That's right I forgot Sturt had no fans when they were the competition easy beats winning 8 spoons in a row, going winless in a season and about to fold, yet now they go around posting crap about other teams being the shittest ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Adelaide news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back