west chokes form is deceptive

Remove this Banner Ad

Schweppes%20Bitter%20Lemon.jpg

When you hear someone use the phrase 'middle of the the road' or MOR for short, most people think of bands like Air Supply and REO Speedwagon.

I, however, think of Fremantle Dockers

spoon choke have had NO lengthy key injuries. play without cox and kerr and kennedy and glass for half a season see how that goes. your ladder position favours you.

sig worthy. :thumbsu:

funny, whenever i think of eating a big piece of shit i think of the faildelaide crows.

You think about eating big pieces of shit?? Why on earth would you do that?? :confused::confused:

'Faildelaide' doesn't really roll off the tongue either - too many syllables. How about 'badelaide'?

Yeah we got lucky against the "depleted" Dockers. I'd say you got lucky you got that close.

Dont hate us just because Richmond belted you by 50 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess it's taking time for the feeling to sink in. Dockers are back in the bottom half again.

now when you look at west cokes last few games, you think 'yeh they been winning, pretty impressed' but lets delve deeper. they blew a 50 point lead against the dogs and crawled over the line because of a por umpiring decision to hack darling. then they got lucky against a depleted freo side, VERY lucky. and then at home against richmond they get an absolute free ride by the umpires to another 'convinving' victory. lol. i hope they finish top 4, will leave in straight sets and both will be an absolute reaming. crashity crash down to earth for the spooners.

It's almost like we are a good side but not polished enough to be considered one of the best sides.

Thanks Captain Obvious what would we do without you?

Its all freo muppets have got...trolling success

winning the derby by a point...just for the lulzzzzzzzzzzzz

funny, whenever i think of eating a big piece of shit i think of the faildelaide crows.

That team as you so call it has won back to back premierships and regularly contests finals...unlike your bunch of red headed stepsons who think losing a final is a successful year.

I say we need a new rule on Bay 13.

If your team aint won jack shit then stfu.

Its pathetic when Freo fans come off like they have some standing with credibility in the AFL.

That team as you so call it has won back to back premierships and regularly contests finals...unlike your bunch of red headed stepsons who think losing a final is a successful year.

I say we need a new rule on Bay 13.

If your team aint won jack shit then stfu.

Its pathetic when Freo fans come off like they have some standing with credibility in the AFL.

Or another rule, that if your team has ever been totally reliant on the consumption of illegal substances, and (not at all unrelated) happens to be coached by a chemist, then you should also stfu :thumbsu:

amidoinitrite?

Remove this Banner Ad

west chokes form is deceptive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back