Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

How many years until WC are playing finals again?

• 3 years

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 4 years

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • 6+ years

Votes: 64 52.9%
  • Fold the club

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even big Pav’s onboard the Eagles train this week, tipping us to do what Failmantle couldn’t a couple of weeks ago! The man’s seen the light, we’ve managed to turn the corner in half a season and break our own rebuild record of 1 year as a result. Well done Nissy, you glorious bastard!

1656918446557.jpeg

Even big Pav’s onboard the Eagles train this week, tipping us to do what Failmantle couldn’t a couple of weeks ago! The man’s seen the light, we’ve managed to turn the corner in half a season and break our own rebuild record of 1 year as a result. Well done Nissy, you glorious bastard!

View attachment 1439549
looks like someone has hacked 'ol Pav's account...

View attachment 1439549

Your team hasnt even started its rebuild yet you Numpty !
This is the problem with the team, and seemingly its supporters.....

Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Chy Girl Boutique

Your team hasnt even started its rebuild yet you Numpty !
This is the problem with the team, and seemingly its supporters.....

Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Chy Girl Boutique
Listen to Pav matey, he’s tipping us against contenders after a half season rebuild!

Fastest rebuild in AFL history!

You can reply with some complementary posts for Trev below :thumbsu:

FF713EDD-C36F-473F-8B93-C61B312FE275.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebuild announced round 9

Tipped by footy experts and Fremantle faithful to be beating contenders in round 17

Only the genius that is Trevor Nisbett, Adam Simpson and Co could pull off a 8 week rebuild.

Take a bow, you magnificent bastards.

Rebuild announced round 9

Tipped by footy experts and Fremantle faithful to be beating contenders in round 17

Only the genius that is Trevor Nisbett, Adam Simpson and Co could pull off a 8 week rebuild.

Take a bow, you magnificent bastards.

Reaction Ok GIF

Oh God Reaction GIF
Pav’s got us topping a contender this weekend without him, imagine what we’ll be doing to teams next season when he’s up and firing!

Sheed from the boundary needs to be inch perfect, he is! Oh my things are looking sweet alright :thumbsu:

Pav’s got us topping a contender this weekend without him, imagine what we’ll be doing to teams next season when he’s up and firing!

Sheed from the boundary needs to be inch perfect, he is! Oh my things are looking sweet alright :thumbsu:

Shonky free kicks can do alot of things Mini-Dan...

the princess bride cheek pinch GIF

Who's a good lad !

You poor thing ! Maybe youre pregnant
Fun while it lasted, we’ll end up with Culley and a juicy pick out of it at the end but honestly, I don’t know how you guys manage to have rebuilds that last as long as WW11, we’ve only managed 3 years between drinks and I’ve grown vegetables which have taken longer than this one.

Fun while it lasted, we’ll end up with Culley and a juicy pick out of it at the end but honestly, I don’t know how you guys manage to have rebuilds that last as long as WW11, we’ve only managed 3 years between drinks and I’ve grown vegetables which have taken longer than this one.

Ever thought of fertilizer ?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

53892FA0-E856-4E10-91B5-1A381DCC364E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back