Competitions West Coast board DT league 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything is completed. No more entries will be accepted.

edit - Pigeon Nutsacks was removed for BlueandGoldforever as his team wasn't completed. Sorry but you were just too slow and I wouldn't have liked to have an uncompleted league.

There is one spot in the BF WCE WHITE league.

Would rather have another BF poster in it than a random. Would be even better if you weren't shit :)

League code is: 532942

Everything is completed. No more entries will be accepted.

edit - Pigeon Nutsacks was removed for BlueandGoldforever as his team wasn't completed. Sorry but you were just too slow and I wouldn't have liked to have an uncompleted league.

That mate is BS, it was completed up until a few days ago when i removed Mzungo.

Not Happy, just trying to get it right b4 season start

There is not much I can do now. Just join sdb's league or if another spot comes up you will be the first selected to take it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had gibbs and murphy so pleasing so far. Replaced lids last second so i could get waters back in the side.

Really annoyed i went the option of foley so far but at his price it was a big risk and the main annoyance is i brought him in last second with a downgrade from kennedy (sydney) so i could upgrade varcoe to higgins. I'll wear it though and hopefully he plays the full game next week and gets 70+ and hey maybe higgins will do me well and average 95.

Maybe they should have a sub in DT. You choose a dedicated sub that replaces your lowest scorer.

That's actually a very good idea. From a gameplay perspective i really like the idea of the sub. However if it was just interchange numbers they wanted to lower i would have set a 20 per quarter cap with an extra 5 available if its above 25c and an extra man on the interchange if its above 30c. (obviously readings taken in shade etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions West Coast board DT league 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back