Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Richmond Tigers Round 8 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely two sets of different holding the ball rules. Duggan has half a second and the Richmond guy has four or five running steps gets tackled and it’s a bounce?? Go figure.
Push in the back ? Make it blatant and no problem; they’ve only got four umpires they won’t see it!

Most guys went backwards that quarter, so many dropped marks, miskicks, lack of structure. Rotham held his own. Edwards tackled well. Gaff put his body on the line despite being useless with the ball
good summary. Allen ok as well. Trying to run but skills and dumb thinking (or not ata all0 letting us down. Foley looks to be more comfortable.

Bring back bazzo and Edwards. Edwards into defence and Bazzo has played forward as a junior. Just have him up forward or have him play third tall and release rotham forward

Whats williams done thats good? Cant mark, pick the ball up and is being spanked by a kid. He is completely inept.
You’re a clown mate, another “kid” that’s the same age as Bailey.

Can you actually not grasp how young Bailey is? Do you think he’s 26?

Because you keep referring to his inexperienced opponents as kids and don’t pay him the same respect.

Bombing long when the tigers have 3 talls back 🤦

Need to lower the eyes .

Gaff can't even kick over a jam tin these days

Been a systemic problem for four seasons now.

You would have thought and hoped that someone in the coaches box, might have twigged on to that. :shrug: 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my Darling - the glitching rubber chested robot? Yes, he's probably injured and double-tagged and doing lots of defensive work and runs for miles...but he just seems to make stupid decisions all the time, after all these years of experience, he's still klutzy Jack!? There's definitely a disconnect between his brain and his actions - well, it seems that way...probably a really nice guy.
I'd be expecting him to be taking these games by the throat and shaking it like a rag doll,
is that unreasonable? :rolleyes:

Any news on Culley guys? I’m freezing cold at the game and need a sliver of hope it’s not an ACL.

On the game itself the umpiring has been pretty bloody bad but Richmond aren’t much better. I get why we are s**t but they aren’t that far behind.

Hate to inform you ..... but they are saying it looks like an ACL.

A strong second quarter from the Tigers to put them up by nine points at the main break. They have had 11 more contested possessions, as well as 12 more inside 50s for the quarter, scoring from 40% of their entries inside 50.

All things considered, we're a bit lucky to be this close but hopefully not a blowout like last week is all we're asking for.

You’re a clown mate, another “kid” that’s the same age as Bailey.

Can you actually not grasp how young Bailey is? Do you think he’s 26?

Because you keep referring to his inexperienced opponents as kids and don’t pay him the same respect.

I knew I could draw the chief apologist out…

Ryan is 22. Williams is 23… he is being schooled by a guy with less than ten games to his name…. Or does that only count when he plays Bryn Teakle?

My god, the skill level / decision making is awful from WC. Gaff flour bagging kicks to nobody, duggan kicking loose scrubbers out of defence, and one of our best JJ handing off handballs to guys about to get clobbered 🤦 plus all those dropped marks.
The intent is there but the execution is absolutely awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back