Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Richmond Tigers Round 8 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching Cumberland kick 10 is going to be difficult.

Liam Duggan is fired up? I'll believe it when I see it.

Sack Simmo!

[/premelts]

Onward and upward to the ingame melts!

Pretty sure Allen is now the only player to kick multiple goals in every round, so that's something...

Pretty sure Allen is now the only player to kick multiple goals in every round, so that's something...
Hmm, so there's a correlation between Oscar being our target up forward and us being terrible? We should trade him to Freo for a 2nd and 3rd rounder while we can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weather looks like it’ll play right into the Tuggers hands with their scrappy run and gun style.

as long as chesser doesnnt play.

Injury history player, richmond style of play and wet weather, I rather not risk him

Jeremy Cameron has kicked multiple goals too everyone

Jeremy Cameron has also Bocked multiple Gunstons in every game this season

Ivan Soldo replaced in the side by Noah Cumberland

Good news for Bailey Williams who will now be rucking against Samson Ryan

Also good for our undersized defence with one less tall to cover

smug GIF

Bailey J Williams fanbois after another dominant display against an oppo ruck with less than 2yrs/20 games experience.

My son has swimming during the game. Its a 2.5hr trip door to door. The question is do i bother recording this game or just watch the AFL mini?

Either way ill be yelling at the radio hearing gaffs 20+ ineffective inside mid disposals for 25m gained and my son telling me to be quiet too loud.

You lot remind me of my classes. Won't participate at all in class discussions, but misspell one word on the board and I get 20 teenagers telling me about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back