2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no reason why Baker shouldn't be playing ahead of Witherden at the moment.

He's a nice size, a little rangy (reminds me a little of Courtenay Dempsey from back in the day), looks for creative outlets and is more than sound defensively. He's played solidly all year and I'd say his form has improved to very good over the last month and a bit.

Give the kid a debut.

There's no reason why Baker shouldn't be playing ahead of Witherden at the moment.

He's a nice size, a little rangy (reminds me a little of Courtenay Dempsey from back in the day), looks for creative outlets and is more than sound defensively. He's played solidly all year and I'd say his form has improved to very good over the last month and a bit.

Give the kid a debut.

Looks to have a far more penetrating boot as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Chesser playing well along with Culley. Baker going well. Bazzo getting a bit of it, not by choice.

I haven't even seen Flynn and Barnett hasn't even touched the footy. Getting dominated in the ruck, not a good sign.

Give the kid a debut.
Yeah it’s a no brainer to give him a game. What does the club gain by giving witherden his 90th game or whatever he has played.

Posters here have been against it and I have no idea why.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back