Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The pair of ya's are horrible...

season 10 episode 22 GIF

Gee, Freo gloaters out in force!

Did you guys post on the Freo board about your great win, or is it more important to you guys that we lose?
Both is good.

Nah, let them have Peter Sumich on a 5 year deal… Club legend returning to West Coast along with Don “This one time at an Adelaide band camp” Pyke steering the ship would be a great thing.

I would have said Sumich but I think there is an outlier, Danielle. Proven AFL coach, former player, dick or no dick would be still capable.

IMG_0213.JPG

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schofield and Readings already anointing Dean Cox. Beware of the poison chalice Dean, don’t become the Stuart Dew of WA footy.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I wouldn’t be assuming Cox would want to coach them.

As we saw on the weekend they’re far from out of the woods yet. Some pundits openly saying that Reid is their only A grade youngster.
Any pundit hanging their hat on another kid being A grade is reaching from what I have seen. Their drafting and development is still terrible. Reid was just the most obvious talent in his draft class it made the call for them. I still recon bad coaching is going to limit him if they are not careful.

I am not in a position to say who gets the gig - hopefully whoever has shown experience and knowledge and interviews well.

Cox would be a great pick up. He has done his apprenticeship under Longmire and the Swans who are a professional outfit.

It's a no brainer if he wants the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back