Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel is a well known flog he disrespects posters who are deceased. So Dan you really are ashamedly the biggest drop kick in the bay
And your theory is that Daniel has returned, hiding as a 7 year old account with nearly 10,000 posts?

Sound theory.

Tom Barrass, local home grown product wants out to go to Hawthorn. How bad is this? It’s not like he is being pushed out the door, he is fleeing to a Melbourne club, as far away as he can. Never ever poke shite at Freo again.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Can't blame you there Tom Morris is obviously the most reliable source in all of the AFL.

If Freo want to prove they are out to win the flag next year, in addition to signing Kosi and Bolton, you should sack Longmuir. Look granted Treacy and Darcy were massive outs for you in the final couple of rounds, but 2024 was a wasted year for Freo.

Just my 2 C. You guys sure can afford to pay him out (only one year left on his contract)

If Freo want to prove they are out to win the flag next year, in addition to signing Kosi and Bolton, you should sack Longmuir. Look granted Treacy and Darcy were massive outs for you in the final couple of rounds, but 2024 was a wasted year for Freo.

Just my 2 C. You guys sure can afford to pay him out (only one year left on his contract)
Wrong thread Bro, try this wondrous thread of eloquence

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back