Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Barrass, local home grown product wants out to go to Hawthorn. How bad is this? It’s not like he is being pushed out the door, he is fleeing to a Melbourne club, as far away as he can. Never ever poke shite at Freo again.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Jackie “Rubber Titts” Darling is now fleeing to of all clubs, Norf’s, yes Norf’s and here we all thought “Jackie No Jabs” had no value. Looks as though Norf’s agree.

Jackie “Rubber Titts” Darling is now fleeing to of all clubs, Norf’s, yes Norf’s and here we all thought “Jackie No Jabs” had no value. Looks as though Norf’s agree.
So he'll play his 300th for Norf. That is a genuine LoL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got angry about this trade today and suddenly I had an Epiphany, who really cares what happens 2024/25 because the current list is NOT going to deliver us any silverware anytime soon. 10 years on average to build up a successful team is pretty well where this club is at, that 5th cup is still a while away. But to the Freo dogs coming in here sniping and kicking us in a time of being down the ladder I say this, come here and speak up when you win one frigging flag...ONE FLAG.

I got angry about this trade today and suddenly I had an Epiphany, who really cares what happens 2024/25 because the current list is NOT going to deliver us any silverware anytime soon. 10 years on average to build up a successful team is pretty well where this club is at, that 5th cup is still a while away. But to the Freo dogs coming in here sniping and kicking us in a time of being down the ladder I say this, come here and speak up when you win one frigging flag...ONE FLAG.

49873187-7b50-4725-b6f8-2c308783e0f1_text.gif

Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN

Your mob aint won jack shit since 1995 the year Freo come into the AFL so you have even less to say seeing the handouts you've been given and abject failure of any success for nearly 30 years.

since 1995

Welcome back DanWA !!!!

Carlton are so pathetic they wasted the 5th best player in our short history with bribes and brown paper bags for nil, Judd fell for it and got hit by the Karma Bus! 30 years of total failure and probably another 30 to come. Carlton has become the modern day St Kilda.
Yet they have your pick 3 ?

Who’d a thunk it and perhaps the Karma bus has finally caught up with WC for all the shit that’s been swept under the carpet over the years and the entitlement and arrogance from its supporters that came along with it .

Oh but wait
Woosha the super janitor is back on board with broom and vaccum at the ready
Pity all he’s got to sweep under the carpet is a huge pile of shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back