Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I got angry about this trade today and suddenly I had an Epiphany, who really cares what happens 2024/25 because the current list is NOT going to deliver us any silverware anytime soon. 10 years on average to build up a successful team is pretty well where this club is at, that 5th cup is still a while away. But to the Freo dogs coming in here sniping and kicking us in a time of being down the ladder I say this, come here and speak up when you win one frigging flag...ONE FLAG.
You did get angry, didn't you?

Don't worry, next year's compromised draft will bear fruit for you.

(Unless your club sells it's future for magic beans again)

How come Freo is unafraid to draft and develop kids from Victoria (Bradshaw, Serong) and back their club and culture to retain, even if they lose the occasional Cerra, they end up winning by drafting Amiss (a young player I admire, esp as he lost a kidney in his first season playing in the WAFL)

Wrangles too scared of go home factor, they split their premiums picks and end up with battlers like Ginbey.

They should change their moniker from the Eagles to Chickens

How come Freo is unafraid to draft and develop kids from Victoria (Bradshaw, Serong) and back their club and culture to retain, even if they lose the occasional Cerra, they end up winning by drafting Amiss (a young player I admire, esp as he lost a kidney in his first season playing in the WAFL)

Wrangles too scared of go home factor, they split their premiums picks and end up with battlers like Ginbey.

There is some truth to this, but they did draft Reid.

But he’ll probably net them 3 uncontracted middle aged players!

There is some truth to this, but they did draft Reid.

But he’ll probably net them 3 uncontracted middle aged players!

Reid will leave at the end of next year and The Eagles management will have to settle for Nic Martin and a couple of dud picks from Essingtin

Don't tell zackah this, but I think Harley Reid will eventually end up at Essingtin in 2026

Rosa is a former Eagles player too who would still have solid relations with the WCE admin

Reid will leave at the end of next year and The Eagles management will have to settle for Nic Martin and a couple of dud picks from Essingtin

Don't tell zackah this, but I think Harley Reid will eventually end up at Essingtin in 2026

Rosa is a former Eagles player too who would still have solid relations with the WCE admin
hardly news to me floggo. I'm already on record of trolling Wosh on this very fact.

p.s. she gets very melty about it :$

Nic Martin is one of your favourites though, won't you be sad to lose him? 😢
The :goat: is going nowhere. I've heard we are negotiating a deal that includes a future first and Laverde.

Probably overs but you have to do what you have to do I guess :shrug:

Amiss didn’t lose a kidney. He had a lacerated one which kept him out for 3/4 of his first season.

Amiss didn’t lose a kidney. He had a lacerated one which kept him out for 3/4 of his first season.

My mistake. Sounded like an horrorific and painful injury at any rate.

Really happy to see him kick on from that :) 👍

hardly news to me floggo. I'm already on record of trolling Wosh on this very fact.

p.s. she gets very melty about it :$
Leaving you say?
Melting you say?

IMG_6934.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got angry about this trade today and suddenly I had an Epiphany, who really cares what happens 2024/25 because the current list is NOT going to deliver us any silverware anytime soon. 10 years on average to build up a successful team is pretty well where this club is at, that 5th cup is still a while away. But to the Freo dogs coming in here sniping and kicking us in a time of being down the ladder I say this, come here and speak up when you win one frigging flag...ONE FLAG.
Twitch Wow GIF

Dan and Beverley care. You’re 4 years out of finals and you’re still shit. Burning more picks than you get right and now topping up too.

It’s like you’re copying Richmond’s rebuild even though you started first. This year was the Taranto & Hopper trades, but at least you cleared out 2 bits of dead wood first before getting three more in.

Dan and Beverley care. You’re 4 years out of finals and you’re still shit. Burning more picks than you get right and now topping up too.

It’s like you’re copying Richmond’s rebuild even though you started first. This year was the Taranto & Hopper trades, but at least you cleared out 2 bits of dead wood first before getting three more in.

I think they will still suck next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back