West Coast still more successful then Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

I think west coast fans are just a little frustrated at losing their 7th straight derby by the biggest thrashing yet, suck it up flogs enjoy your spoon

Oh

I thought WCE had won 11 straight and beat Fremantle by 117 points before:eek:. Crazy Times aye?

9 straight actually, you eagles have no idea. That first nine is when you had a state side and Freo had Neesham and the Claremont seconds. Since the planets have realigned, it is 9-14 in Freos favour.

Therefore by the 1st Derby in 2013 Freo will be ahead of the ledger 19-18

Yep, seems like you'll be enjoying your old memories for many years yet weagles,

or should i say mammories, wee girls

Q: why do weagles preen their hair so much
A: they haven't got any balls to scratch

7598.jpg
7598.jpg
7598.jpg

2010-phantom-brownlow-medal.gif
2010-phantom-brownlow-medal.gif

norm-smith-medal.jpg
norm-smith-medal.jpg
norm-smith-medal.jpg

This! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Meanwhile, down at Fremantle.....

empty.bmp

Surely you can find a picture of a cabinet with a spoon in it, which would be a better representation of our trophy cabinet.

No denying the past. Your team sold it's soul to put a couple of things in their cabinet. And now Lucifer wants his goods. It's not eBay, you don't sell stuff to the devil and then not post the goods.

hof1.jpg
>

7598.jpg
7598.jpg
7598.jpg

Piss off minnow.

I get a buzz out of this.

Wet Toast fans clutching at straws when in February they were telling us all they were the big improvers and destined for finals.

And as for those cups won with a group of players that no other team in the League was allowed to recruit? Turning from 90 pound weaklings into Charles Atlas lookalikes in one off season (only, I'm sure, due to hard work and mom's good cooking). Meaningless.

Brisbane did far better with a gifted competitive advantage which, although significant, was not even close to what the Weagles had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Granted. Over there life WC are more successful but right now they are way shit and I dont even think a Freo side under Drum or Neesham has been this shit.

We have 3 more premierships then Freo
We have 2 more Brownlows then Freo
We have more Normsmiths then Freo
We have more money then Freo
We have more Membership then Freo
We have Better sponsor then Freo
We have a better wooden spoon then Freo- we have got more wins when we win it this year.

and the main thing is that we don't choke when it counts.;)

Brownlow is a personal, not team reward. Therefore 'your' Brownlows actually belong to Carlton and Richmond.

Gutted about having a worse wooden spoon, you have us there.

75 points.

Ha ha, great thread. No provocation, no starting point, just a straight out we've got three flags so we're better than you.

Well ladies, yes, you do have a more successful history than us. Hang on to it and remember it dearly because you are in a for a long time at the bottom of the ladder by the look of things.

Talk about Suns, i dont think your next 16 years is looking too bright to be honest.

Time will tell, just like time has already told us of your mobs inability to achieve results worthy of a mention. You won some games this year but are being tested without Barlow now and I have written before about how losing a 30+ possession player will hurt ya's....hell we lost 2 of them so we know how it hurts.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast still more successful then Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back