West Coast Tanking 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Worm4

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
How come no mention of this , seriously ?

Gone from boiled lollies to chocolates in the space of 15 rounds.

Sure, Kerr missed from last year, but even I'm not that stupid to think that one player would improve their list so dramatically in this time.

Coaching hasn't changed, they haven't recruited anyone of any significance , don't know who retired but suspect that it wouldn't have made one bit of difference.

So, I put it to any supporter out there, West Coast have taken tanking to a whole new level.

discuss.

Sure, Kerr missed from last year, but even I'm not that stupid to think that one player would improve their list so dramatically in this time.

Coaching hasn't changed, they haven't recruited anyone of any significance , don't know who retired but suspect that it wouldn't have made one bit of difference.

So, I put it to any supporter out there, West Coast have taken tanking to a whole new level.

discuss.

Murphy, Gibbs, kruezer and Judd.
All accumulated from tanking from a club that has been proven to break salary caps to pay players.
Get your hand off it you tool.

Have you just got out of gaol or something?

Tanker supporters have been trying to put us in their cheating, filthy league for ages but no luck I'm afraid. We have a winning culture if you haven't noticed and have no need to cheat the system, not like your dishonest mob.

Only the tankers go out to lose on purpose to get the draft picks.

It has done you the world of good too, how's your arse after last week, healed up yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

discuss.

This is celebrating tanking to a whole new level:

Carlton-Draft-Picks-484x362.jpg

Apparently the players you got in the draft have have been all the difference this year. :rolleyes:

Really? Andrew Gaff who has played about 3 games all year as a sub..... and Jack Darling which every AFL club could have picked up before us... and who Gold Coast could have picked up 15 times before we had a crack and choose not to. :eek:

Sure was worth tanking to get to get pick 26...... :eek:

discuss.

The irony of this of course... is that one of the main reasons we are such a good team this year is Carlton giving us Josh Kennedy :eek:

well carlton are the experts in tanking

Happy to address West Coast.
They haven't picked up any players from last year.
Why were they so shit and what is the difference to this year ?
The only thing I will say on Carlton is when they finished bottom, they were really crap, and backed up the following year with more crap.
At least West Coast are straight back up there as a force.

The only thing I will say on Carlton is when they finished bottom, they were really crap, and backed up the following year with more crap.

WCE were down for the previous 3 years mate. Just coz WC didn't bottom out of for multiple spoons, doesn't mean that we weren't playing shite football for an extended period.

All you have done is confirmed that West Coast don't tank and that Carlton did.

We've been shit for all of 2008, 2009 and 2010 and finished 15th, 11th and 16th. If we were tanking we would have finished 16th, 16th, 16th like your mob did :eek:

Not only that the only year we did finish 16th was when Gold Coast had all the top draft picks.

The good news is we have a culture of winning... which meant it was only a matter of time before we did what we are doing now. Carltank have a culture of tanking and losing... which is why you won't win a flag in the next 10 years. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Tanking 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back