West Coast v Bulldogs - Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Important game in the context of the season for us. If we win we consolidate our position in the top 8, but if we lose we are out of the 8 and the bulldogs get to draw level with us.

The bullies are a good side who have under performed this year and are a dangerous opponent as they do have the speed and footskills to break our press. If we slacken off like we did in that 3rd quarter against Essendon we will be in trouble.

I'm saying it.

The Bulldogs are an ordinary team (nowhere near premiership contenders, their fans kid themselves year after year), especially in Perth, and we should beat them by 6+ goals.

I'll be spitting chips if we lose this one.

Let's go, lads. Bury them.

I'm saying it.

The Bulldogs are an ordinary team (nowhere near premiership contenders, their fans kid themselves year after year), especially in Perth, and we should beat them by 6+ goals.

And West Coast have beaten good teams themselves this year? You are kidding yourself if you think you will win by that much. Arrogant!!!

And West Coast have beaten good teams themselves this year? You are kidding yourself if you think you will win by that much. Arrogant!!!

Confidence :thumbsu:

By all means, try to prove me wrong! If you do I'm man enough to admit it.

Its a good match up for us. If we apply the clamps as we have been doing we will nulify your 2 strengths; your run and skills.

I'm saying it.

We actually play Paterson stadium pretty well. You have better form than us this year, but to call us an ordinary team, when we absolutely smashed you last year, and now believe you should comfortably beat us, is a bit foolish.

You were wooder spooners last year, we were a top 4 team, and made a preliminary final. Gaps that large dont close this quickly. If you think you will smash us, you are going to be a bit surprised.

We actually play Paterson stadium pretty well. You have better form than us this year, but to call us an ordinary team, when we absolutely smashed you last year, and now believe you should comfortably beat us, is a bit foolish.

You were wooder spooners last year, we were a top 4 team, and made a preliminary final. Gaps that large dont close this quickly. If you think you will smash us, you are going to be a bit surprised.

Ah ordinary is subjective, I mean you clearly aren't a bad team, but I don't see you as a major threat to us today or for the next 5-7 years. ;)

I know you beat us at *Subiaco Oval* last year but considering the way we are playing this year compared to last that holds as little revelance as a Rebecca Black song to anyone with decent taste in music.

Get the banter going! Have a ripper feeling about today's game. Carn the EAGLES!

You've knocked off Gold Coast and Brisbane in Melbourne and had a good win against the Tigers...

Your average losing margin is 5 goals, you're yet to win away from Etihad and we're the more in-form side.

How is it arrogance to predict we'll beat you by a kick more than your average losing margin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of pressure on the boys today I think, being backed in as a favourites against a pretty good side. We could drop this one, really hope we fight hard for it though

bulldogs are an extra-ordinary team, extraordinary even!!!
and we WERE "wooder spooners" last year..
so all the more joy IF, IF we win!! :D

A heap has changed from last year, there is no Lake or Cooney lining up against us, no Hall either.

And well... we're are just alot better than last year.

I think we will win, but the way we play or have played this year, we haven't blown teams away, either because of wasted opportunities or just close games. So 6+ goals is optimistic but around 4 wouldn't be surprising.

First home game I've missed this year and I'm disappointed because I think we'll win. The Dogs have some massive outs whereas we are getting a settled side that's performing well week in, week out.

I've tipped us and will be gutted if we don't get the points.

essendon loss was disappointing-that 3rd qtr bizness...
with freo..admittedly undermanned..we stuck to it for most of 4 qtrs..
so IF we win this by a good margin..or even by a nose in a hard slog..it really is another step up,going back to back,consistency,and shoring up our ladder possy..

and yes, when we get that early lead on, we really need to put teams away-thats the next goal (pardon the pun?)

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast v Bulldogs - Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back