Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

033. Marklar_33
1. SSwans2011
5. Frothies McVeigh
6. Speck
8. Shallow
12. Big Bad Buddy
15. Tiff
19. JP Sauce
21. ClarkeM
26. 4321 (rookie)
27. Jarlcorbz
33. PVF
36. TheFreshBanana (Captain)
43. Croweater 41 (Captain)
44. Mop
Snake Charmer
Joshen
jjsmitty8
RookieListed (new)
Yellow Feathers (rookie)
southernswannies (rookie)

Sorry about my inactivity again. Been sleeping most of the week. Bloody cold refuses to go away. :p

Okay cool! Can we get an updated team list here then!

Welcome to the club, mate. :)

Oh and btw lads I have been informed that it is intact ClarkeM's 200th game for the wonders. Be rude not to win now.

Congratulations, Clarkey.

Welcome 4321!

Unfortunately we couldn't squeeze you into the side this week, however, if you get in and amongst the match thread next week against the East Side Hawks, I assure you, you'll find yourself debuting for the West Coast Wonders.

Well we ****ed up another chance.

But hopefully with the inclusion of 4321 we can set our season straight. Still only 2 games out if the 8.

We just setting ourselves a more difficult challenge this time around. :cool:
We won from 6th last year lets do it from 8th this year ;)

Haha yeah Haro, what other reason was there! And cheers
:hearts: Love the siggy m8. Can't wait to see you posting for the wonders against the Hawks, match thread will be up within 2-3 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10,000 posts and knocking us back onto the first page.

Btw about our season:
Feelin+fine.jpg

I'm only just over a quarter of your posts in a longer time frame. All these bumps must add up. But congratz on 10k.
I don't have a real life out side of here :p

Could be worse I could be pantskyle with over 50,000 posts. I mean WTF Stop posting

I'm pretty sick. And this time I mean both meanings of the word, not just the cool meaning.
Unfortunately, time doesn't stop for the fully sick. Got an assignment due on Tuesday and hoping to cram it all out on the Monday so I'll be busy with that.

But as the wise Arnie once said; "I'll be back".

I really am delirious right now...

I'm pretty sick. And this time I mean both meanings of the word, not just the cool meaning.
Unfortunately, time doesn't stop for the fully sick. Got an assignment due on Tuesday and hoping to cram it all out on the Monday so I'll be busy with that.

yer chuck a sickie the day before its due. Reminds me of last year when we had a massive assignment due and we had a term to do it. Half my Science class had a sickie the day before it was due.

Get off the Playstation then skip ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back