Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

next round guaranteed 15-17. I've got a pattern.

Actually i have a pattern as well, should have a solid 18-19 posts. :)

I may work it up to a 30 post average eventually.

New match thread is up ladies and gents.
Marklar_33 JT_the_Man Catgirl TheHairyGamer SSwans2011 SteeleBeams dogs105 BallaratBulldog Tigz_09 1990Swan Golumless LicoriceAllsorts Daniel1812 TheBeardAmigos ClarkeM Wooljay Storm20 craffles _MKMatty PVF grants guns TheFreshBanana TheFreightTrain THE411

Get involved, get posting. The two oldest clubs in the SFA competition go head to head so the rivalry is heated. The Demons have been a basket case for a good 2-3 seasons now, time to rub salt into the wound.

Remember, activity WILL BE REWARDED!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...onders-snow-dome.1143847/page-2#post-46425302

So. We've actually signed a rookie (And a bit of poor form from LicoriceAllsorts to not introduce him, seeing he did all the hard yards ;) )

Bucking Beads welcome to the Wonders my good man, do you have any preference on a playing number?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So. We've actually signed a rookie (And a bit of poor form from LicoriceAllsorts to not introduce him, seeing he did all the hard yards ;) )

Bucking Beads welcome to the Wonders my good man, do you have any preference on a playing number?

Cheers, It seems I have jumped on to a winning team. I wouldn't mind number 17 if it is available.

Welcome Bucking Beads! New blood is always welcomed.

Just like to apologise for quiet this week lads, been made redundant at work out of nowhere and weighing up my next move IRL.
You can become a full time Qooty player

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back