Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 37 Team Thread - B&F Crowned 👑 dogs105

Remove this Banner Ad

Fourth Place New
Our rising star and had an absolute ripping season on the Wing. They were consistently in the top 10 league-wide for disposals and dream team and deserved an All-SFA spot.

Congratulations Pamcake1 on finishing fourth in the season 37 best and fairest.

Wonders BnF (34).jpg

Congrats to DenieD and our other prolific goal kickers.

The Wonders played attacking positive Qooty throughout the Season setting an example for the rest of the Comp.

Third Place New
He kicked goals upon goals this season and backed up a very good win last season with a podium place this season.

You can't get a better full forward than this bloke.

Congratulations DenieD on your podium finish.

Wonders BnF (35).jpg

Runners Up New
One of three All-SFA selections in season 37 and another excellent season on the wing means that he finished second place in the best and fairest for the second time in a row.

Congratulations AnUltimateRessie on being the runner up in the season 37 best and fairest.

Wonders BnF (36).jpg

View attachment 2033104

This one will come with no surprise.
For the second season in a row it was DenieD with a huge haul of 73 goals.

Oisin_the_Goat (29), croweater 41 (24), ClarkeM (21) and HARPSichord (18) rounded out our top five goal kickers.

Congratulations on a huge season, DenieD !

View attachment 2033105
Congratulations DenieD
Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Congrats to DenieD and our other prolific goal kickers.

The Wonders played attacking positive Qooty throughout the Season setting an example for the rest of the Comp.
He kicked goals upon goals this season and backed up a very good win last season with a podium place this season.

You can't get a better full forward than this bloke.

Congratulations DenieD on your podium finish.

View attachment 2033115
Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf GIF

Thanks for the great season team. #Wonder4life

Best and Fairest Winner. New
Even after 291 games in the Sweet F.A. It was a year of firsts for this player.

His first All-SFA selection, his first time as a ruckdog, and now his first best and fairest win.

Please stand, and raise your glass as we toast the West Coast Wonders best and fairest winner for season 37.

The unstoppable.

The exciting.

The undefeated.

dogs105

Wonders BnF (37).jpg

Thank you everyone for an awesome season. You are great fun to post with.

Thank you to the best leadership group in the SweetFA.

Thanks to this entire WONDERful team.

Go Wonders!!

Even after 291 games in the Sweet F.A. It was a year of firsts for this player.

His first All-SFA selection, his first time as a ruckdog, and now his first best and fairest win.

Please stand, and raise your glass as we toast the West Coast Wonders best and fairest winner for season 37.

The unstoppable.

The exciting.

The undefeated.

dogs105

View attachment 2033125
Ryan Gosling Applause GIF by SAG Awards

Brilliant season dogs105

Well deserved

And a big thanks to AnUltimateRessie for putting this all together. Great first season as captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Secret Agent 86, my target Wonders S37 B&F points was obviously at least 86.
Mission Accomplished (87).

Couldn't have done it without Captain Ressie, all my Wonders team-mates, ground staff, and club management and staff.
Thanks to the BF sponsors and mods for providing and policing the platform too.

Thanks all in here past, present and future, for a fun awards night.

Happy Hi Five GIF by Disney Jr.

now that the Lions are done clutching up....

Congratulations on your win dogs105, pretty dominant season from you!

Well done to Pamcake1, BFew, BallaratBulldog, and DenieD on going home with awards!!

Thanks to everyone for your efforts this season and your votes in the Wonders' Wonder of the Season.

Enjoy a break, see you soon as we build to season 38.

Bye SM, I'll miss you.

Congrats dogs105, absolutely dominant season. Love to all award winners and especially to my Sunshine, my skip, my AnUltimateRessie.

Thanks for the ripper season everyone. Let's run it back and go further in S38. I'm getting pissed in Budapest for you all.

Congrats dogs105, absolutely dominant season. Love to all award winners and especially to my Sunshine, my skip, my AnUltimateRessie.

Thanks for the ripper season everyone. Let's run it back and go further in S38. I'm getting pissed in Budapest for you all.
you definitely put pest in budapest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back