West Gate Trolls- We are coming

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't know that was an option! :thumbsu:

How many times do i have to ****ing say its rented out for the weekend! No ONE will disturb me, if you want to use the reserve Fritzel dungeon, you have to clean it yourself! Id reccomend taking the day off. I left a mess.

How many times do i have to ****ing say its rented out for the weekend! No ONE will disturb me, if you want to use the reserve Fritzel dungeon, you have to clean it yourself! Id reccomend taking the day off. I left a mess.

I'll book Mobbs in for Monday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick, you're missing me in the OP!

Interview with a vice coming soon: who will it be?

I apologise unreservedly, my assistant will be sent to the rape dungeon immediately and the key will be left on my desk for anyone whos interested:thumbsu: 5ft10, Blonde, Thick lips & a Tongue that could unscrew a bottle.
I'll book Mobbs in for Monday?

Its all yours monday, just dont spend to long in there and miss the game.

Oh and Striker i know who the interview is with!

Its Jebus right?...

Have you ever noticed. Adding alot of full stops.

Makes what your righting look more important.

Stay in school.

NG69

Jebus...the drunken hobo who keeps asking me to take my pants off at training?
Not him, maybe DemonJim can interview him, I want to see the footage of him getting spewed on

Jebus...the drunken hobo who keeps asking me to take my pants off at training?
Not him, maybe DemonJim can interview him, I want to see the footage of him getting spewed on
No no thats me when i drink in the mornings i wear that ski mask to keep warm.

Ill get you one day ;)

No Jebus is the cleaner that always seems to be wiping down the showers when they are being used and then always brings you your towel even when your not finished.

Good evening fellow trolls.

Pre Drinks at Jobe's before Monday.

He has a pretty cool setup out back in his garrage. It will be our unofficial club house. I've already got the chalk board pimped up with a"No $cully's" sign.

While on the topic of getting just a bit Fev'ed what will our team policy be on recruiting the VFL's star forward? If not for a roll as player maybe he could be a fantastic mascot/fitness director.

Why do these things always end up with me getting someone vomits on me somewhere?

Stop mocking $cully Demonjim. We both know that Morts barffing up his 1 and a half Candyapple UDL's all over Tom's sneakers is reason number 2 why he left..

To soon for jokes, the wound is still raw :(:(:(

Good evening fellow trolls.

Pre Drinks at Jobe's before Monday.

He has a pretty cool setup out back in his garrage. It will be our unofficial club house. I've already got the chalk board pimped up with a"No $cully's" sign.

While on the topic of getting just a bit Fev'ed what will our team policy be on recruiting the VFL's star forward? If not for a roll as player maybe he could be a fantastic mascot/fitness director

The holy chalkboard:thumbsu: Can safely say there will be multiple genitalia and **** you $cully signs on that before nights end.

Fev? Why not, Ben cousins is already our doctor and medicine man, why cant Fev work behind the bar or something similar.

Stop mocking $cully Demonjim. We both know that Morts barffing up his 1 and a half Candyapple UDL's all over Tom's sneakers is reason number 2 why he left..

To soon for jokes, the wound is still raw :(:(:(

That is not the attitude of a troll, you immediately must tip salt in that wound then lick it back out.

Then take yourself down to rape dungeon with the racoon and 14pc dildo set from strikers house administer the 'sligenhouser'

I also cannot confirm or deny that our captaincy squad helped appoint Mark Neeld and Neil Craig to the coaching panel at Melbourne.

NG69

Remove this Banner Ad

West Gate Trolls- We are coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back