West Gippy Latrobe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the go with Garfield this year- did i see that they defeated Maffra on the weekend or the other week?? They were pretty ordinary over the past few years, and they seem to be going very well at the present.

Sale Vs Maffra is hands down the match of the round. Most probable Grand Final preview.
doubt it, the way garfield accounted for maffra on the weekend was quite convinving, now i dont follow the WGFL much bu i do know that warragul V garfield will be a far better match than sale v maffra.

I must say ,Warragul must have a different administration now because everybody at least down this end of the comp thought that they were as weak as piss for pulling out of the league when they did those few years ago now.

The Gulls wouldn't even exist if they didn't change leagues those few years ago. Weak as piss or not, that administration is the reason that they are have been able to rebuild and are starting to become successful back in Gippsland Latrobe once again.

Good to see those Gulls going ok.

The Gulls wouldn't even exist if they didn't change leagues those few years ago. Weak as piss or not, that administration is the reason that they are have been able to rebuild and are starting to become successful back in Gippsland Latrobe once again.

Good to see those Gulls going ok.
Watched Warragul V Sale yesterday ,the maggies won by twenty odd goals.Did the gulls have anybody of significance out? i hope so ,hate to think that the next best teams from maffra and sale are that far behind.Home ground advantage obviously had a part to play but surely not that much.Sale were without Fowler their CHF and lost Hughes the CHB early in the game as well.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how Drouin are fairing this year? Any gun players to note? Are they far off the top teams in the comp?

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how Drouin are fairing this year? Any gun players to note? Are they far off the top teams in the comp?

the only 2 really good players are bob mccaullum and danial barrand both playing some pretty good footy the team lacks depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sale v Maffra at Sale this sunday. Should be a huge crowd as long as the whether holds out. Winners should be Maffra in 4ths, Sale 3rds and toss of the coin for reserves and seniors

was at the footy in moe yesterday watching drouin and i am told adam cook will be back at drouin next year and buddy procter is a maybe these 2 players would defintly make a big diffrence for the team next year

was at the footy in moe yesterday watching drouin and i am told adam cook will be back at drouin next year and buddy procter is a maybe these 2 players would defintly make a big diffrence for the team next year

I heard both are looking for new VFL homes. With the Blues and Collingwood potentially getting rid of the VFL alignments it means greater opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back