West Horsham Showdown 2017 Super AV/Sig Bet (sponsored by Sportsbet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Alright flogs and campaigners, 7 days from now is the biggest day in WH's annual calendar aside from the Snowtown reenactment. With that in mind, to all Camry Crows Customers reading, let's spice up proceedings. If the Camry's win, my AV and sig is chosen by the first one of you shit trucks who sign up for this and will stay as what you pick until the end of 2017. If the Puffers win, enjoy:

07ab2cc831e59d7a404d9561a9918caa

sig: 4+9=1870

Any takers or are you shit trucks afraid the shitter McGovern isn't going to carry you to a draw next week?

You really don't interest me that much .....

Alright flogs and campaigners, 7 days from now is the biggest day in WH's annual calendar aside from the Snowtown reenactment. With that in mind, to all Camry Crows Customers reading, let's spice up proceedings. If the Camry's win, my AV and sig is chosen by the first one of you shit trucks who sign up for this and will stay as what you pick until the end of 2017. If the Puffers win, enjoy:

07ab2cc831e59d7a404d9561a9918caa

sig: 4+9=1870

Any takers or are you shit trucks afraid the shitter McGovern isn't going to carry you to a draw next week?
upload_2017-7-30_21-47-1.jpeg

There's a thread on the rumour board about 2 players ready to come out....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is Port's grand final so they'll be flopping all over the place. Add in our injuries and Port's full squad to pick from and it really would be a massive choke from Port.
But i thought we were the worst top 5 team in history according to you?

Nothing less than a 10 goal win for the Camries will do otherwise it is a fail based on your logic.

You are the worst top 5 team ever. But we know how much Showdowns mean to you guys, especially Westhoff.
Well it is your grand final after all.

As we know you never make the real grand final.

And we have to put up with this for a ******* week :$

All non-bet related posts to be moved to whatever new thread Zeboyz makes.

Can I take the bet on behalf of the camries because we all know they are massive pussies
I'd be up for this too

and I'd be hoping to lose this because screw the plastic camries
If the Camry's get up, the OP should change his name to Established1997 for a month.

Starburns_

So which one of you want it the most? Give me your bets and once I mull it over with the brain trust, the best one wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

West Horsham Showdown 2017 Super AV/Sig Bet (sponsored by Sportsbet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back