Western Australia SOO Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you guys are angry (which you definately should be) and I am copping the full extent of that anger when my actions didn't warrant to cop this much shit.

Yeah, I may have done wrong in that conversation but you have to realise that I told him to cut it out and I also tried telling RAO about what Was happening.

I never wanted anything bad to happen to takeforums.

I love you FR, seriously mate, Studying Law is calling you.

As for Kerr.

I could say alot now, but you are an absoulute ******* ******. You have done basically the same crime as Deazy. You were his by stander and by doing that you have commited the same crime. You showed you didnt care for the forum, and i think that it was partly because you didnt like some on the site. You are weak hearted and should never be allowed on any forum again.

Bigfooty i urge you to not make the same mistake TF did and continue to allow him on this site. This kid is dangerous, so get him out.
?
Filthy ****. Always problems in the West isnt there?

How bout you **** up jimmy because you know **** all so don't try and be a tough man and add your 5 cents worth ********.

Tell me this FR, What would you have done differently if you were in my situation and What difference would that have had on the end result of the deletion of the forum?

All, I'll say is, I wouldn't have:

A) Said to change anyones name/details or records
B) Said "It doesn't faze me" when someone asked me to delete the forum
C) Got myself into that situation in the first place.

Like I said, if you'd said, "Mate, I want no part of this - I'm gone." Then you may have lost your forum, we may have lost ours too but you would have been welcomed back because you'd had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it.

A) I admit that doing that was immature, I just thought that It was a sorta compromise to him deleting the forum and that maybe If me and sandy told him to do petty things He would do that rather than delete the hole thing.
B) That does look bad but like I said that was basically me conceding that Both our forums shall be lost.
C) The only reason I got myself into the situation was by me guessing who done it and then trying to alert RAO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyall - Bench/Back pocket
Heals - Back Pocket/Rover
Cheetah - Out/Bench
Moo - Rover/Out

I really need to fire this round 10 before the game! back in the forward or ruck for me, down back aint my style
You'll be down forward.

We Cant move Kerr4PM after his great performance In ruck
With Moo walking out, I'm happy to slide into the midfield if need be.
Heals has already mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Australia SOO Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back