Western Border Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that the tantanoola players have all left south gambier, not sure of the reason? Heard they have picked up a full forward from Gippsland, Adrian Ogilive or something. Kicked 120+ last 3 seasons.

Have heard that the tantanoola players have all left south gambier, not sure of the reason? Heard they have picked up a full forward from Gippsland, Adrian Ogilive or something. Kicked 120+ last 3 seasons.
freak show never heard of ogilive from gippsland.i used to play in the mid se for kdoo is cytrowski still playing heard he played at the demons last year, must be getting on a bit the old bloke?.

I believe Matty is playing this year, certainly on the coaching staff at Tant as far as I know. Same with Marky Bell returing from South.

And also I never played enior footy, stopped playing after juniors for various reasons, that mean I cant talk in this thead?

Freak show steady steady old mate must be that cold air over there in hamilton making you a bit tense.Is ogolive going to south next year?.Is he that big tall bloke?Might be a handy pick up.

Yeah Ogilvie is 6 ft 6 and built like barry hall. Grant Russell tried to get him over here last year but missed out. Apparantly he works at Coles and is moving to the Mount for work and South picked him up for next to nothing. Will more than fill the hole left by Capewell.

Yeah Ogilvie is 6 ft 6 and built like barry hall. Grant Russell tried to get him over here last year but missed out. Apparantly he works at Coles and is moving to the Mount for work and South picked him up for next to nothing. Will more than fill the hole left by Capewell.
Freak show i contacted my mate from up the gippsland area and he said that ogolive has not played up there for 2 years as he had a run in with a work mate up there and got the arse.they reckon he was a handy operator though.

In all honesty, they won't be a great loss to south. Probably more of a gain to tant, they only played two's at south.

No news to bring. Still no prospective coach.
Does anyone know whats going on at Heywood. Have heard that Ben Nash is taking training but not many turning up. Heathmere roumoured to be picking up about 8 Heywood players. Hope that a high profile coach signs soon and continues on with the improvement gained in 2010.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard a whisper from across the boarder that heywood captain nick johnstone is leaving heywood? would leave a big hole considering already lost michael, johns, smith...

Geez a little bit sensitive arent we ieatsnitzels?
All he/she was saying is that they know who kobh is.
As for johnstone leaving heywood that would be a big blow
havent they lost the hann brothers and gordon as well?
anyway things should start getting interesting from now
always a few big recruits named in january

Geez a little bit sensitive arent we ieatsnitzels?
All he/she was saying is that they know who kobh is.
As for johnstone leaving heywood that would be a big blow
havent they lost the hann brothers and gordon as well?
anyway things should start getting interesting from now
always a few big recruits named in january
He should be old enough to comment himself i reckon, does not need you to do his dirty work for him?.End of the matter.

Requesting Talent, comments from old farts sitting on Mandurah beach sipping fluffy ducks will not be tolerated. Leave the schnitzel warrior the enjoy his parmy in peace.

Requesting Talent, comments from old farts sitting on Mandurah beach sipping fluffy ducks will not be tolerated. Leave the schnitzel warrior the enjoy his parmy in peace.

i only wish i was doing that mate, not long out of the game actually...
and as for the parmy could go one from the south aussie. hope there still the best in town.

i think its time this forum got some decent footy info

enough of the muble

post sesaon predictions in order of finish after last game of 2011

portland
west
north
millicent
east
imps
casterton
hamilton
south
heywood

enough of the muble

post sesaon predictions in order of finish after last game of 2011

portland
west
north
millicent
east
imps
casterton
hamilton
south
heywood
:eek:
What the?
Is there more happening at south than meets the eye?
Surely they wont drop off that much.
Good to see you put it out there though.
Right at this stage I think you need to put West as favourite.
Mine would go
West
Portland
North
South
East
Millicent
Hamilton
Imps
Cast
Heywood

Boy I think its gonna be another rough season for the big V

:eek:
What the?
Is there more happening at south than meets the eye?
Surely they wont drop off that much.
Good to see you put it out there though.
Right at this stage I think you need to put West as favourite.
Mine would go
West
Portland
North
South
East
Millicent
Hamilton
Imps
Cast
Heywood

Boy I think its gonna be another rough season for the big V

I think with all the recruiting that Hamilton are currently doing they will be a strong contender for this year. A number of recruits have yet to be announced to the public yet an d they are spending up big this year after not spending much last year. Cross town Imperials have signed up a few and will improve this year. Portland I hear are also recruiting well so the Big V wont be as bad as you think.

My predictions are

West
Hamilton
Millicent
Portland
South
East
Imperials
North
Casterton
Heywood

Hamilton and other sides that are cashed up can spend all they want....the new points system will nulify of how many can come in.
I'm not sure on what the point's limit is (maybe 15) plus last yrs recruits while deducted some points, are added into the totals of this yr.
So while hamiltons coach can be a little coy atm, they may not have much more room to outlay......with Fiora and the other chap plus the deducted points of Fiora number 2, regardless of how much coin they have!!!!

Hamilton and other sides that are cashed up can spend all they want....the new points system will nulify of how many can come in.
I'm not sure on what the point's limit is (maybe 15) plus last yrs recruits while deducted some points, are added into the totals of this yr.
So while hamiltons coach can be a little coy atm, they may not have much more room to outlay......with Fiora and the other chap plus the deducted points of Fiora number 2, regardless of how much coin they have!!!!

is the points system coming in this season? As for hamilton i would expect them to improve but they are coming from a long way back, take heywood as an example last season, getting 4 big recruits and a couple of other handy players didnt lift them into finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back