Western Bulldogs to wear "Robodog" guernsey in Round 21

Which guernsey do you prefer?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you have some Robodog-related thoughts to share, PG?
Not really except this thread made me think of the Hawks Gold Jumper and the time when Carlton had that powder blue clash outfit and I thought I had locked away all my bad thoughts when I read a few pages of a book on mindfulness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find myself wondering when we will next see the robodog guernsey. I wonder whether we will ever see it again. These things really weigh on me.
Top six favourite things about the Robodog, Gander?

Top six favourite things about the Robodog, Gander?
I’m going off the retro jumper, having not seen the original.

1. The blue is darker than the current dogs jumper - sort of darker royal blue if that is possible. Good colour
2. The robodog itself is a nice, clean graphic
3. There is less white on this guernsey than the current one, and I personally think that looks sharp
4. The French flag is equal distribution of red, white and blue. Footscray isn’t in France so the robodog is better.
5. Traditional guernseys are something I approve of, even if they are terrible, and this one is quite nice
6. This thread

Last edited:
I’m going off the retro jumper, having not seen the original.

1. The blue is drarker than the current dogs jumper - sort of darker royal blue if that is possible. Good colour
2. The robodog itself is a nice, clean graphic
3. There is less white on this guernsey than the current one, and I personally think that looks sharp
4. The French flag is equal distribution of red, white and blue. Footscray isn’t in France so the robodog is better.
5. Traditional guernseys are something I approve of, even if they are terrible, and this one is quite nice
6. This thread
I can't choose which of these six things I like most - they're equally nice!

Do you have 6 favourite things?
1. Raindrops on roses
2. Whiskers on kittens
3. Bright copper kettles
4. Warm woolen mittens
5. Brown paper packages tied up with strings
6. Robodog

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs to wear "Robodog" guernsey in Round 21

Back