Western Derby XXXVI - Fremantle vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Coasters have any decent ins next week? Wouldn't right them off next week.

Not taking anything away from Geelong or Freo, but both Hawthorn and WC have come up against big rivals who are playing for their seasons, coupled with a few injury/suspensions and trying to look more long term. Results not exactly surprising. Both coming off two huge wins from last week too, that can bring on complacency. Not making excuses but their supporters should still stay positive for September.

Not taking anything away from Geelong or Freo, but both Hawthorn and WC have come up against big rivals who are playing for their seasons, coupled with a few injury/suspensions and trying to look more long term. Results not exactly surprising. Both coming off two huge wins from last week too, that can bring on complacency. Not making excuses but their supporters should still stay positive for September.

Sorry can't reason too busy venting my spleen.

Both teams have also come up against rivals who've played amazing football on the day, still thinking positive but I really doubt we'll be holding the cup up in september.

As much as this doesn't help NM's final eight chances I just can't help thoroughly enjoying this.

Fantastic watching Selwood and Shuey throw their heads back and get nothing. Great to see Cox get paid frees against. Every damn ruck contest he grabs the opposition ruckman's wrist and it is never called. Naitanui's even been so poor that Gerald Healy criticised him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as this doesn't help NM's final eight chances I just can't help thoroughly enjoying this.

Fantastic watching Selwood and Shuey throw their heads back and get nothing. Great to see Cox get paid frees against. Every damn ruck contest he grabs the opposition ruckman's wrist and it is never called. Naitanui's even been so poor that Gerald Healy criticised him.
And you wonder why people get more and more apathetic to north staying in the afl? :thumbsdown:

As much as I enjoy this, my dreamteam doesn't enjoy Cox' game.

Thanks for the support, in any event, but I wish I could be as confident as you are. For the record, Glass is certainly in of course, and Embley may be in the mix. Otherwise, the usual injured players remain on the sidelines.

Stupid suspensions have not helped either. Glass, Shuey x 2 all dumb acts that were completely unnecessary.

Yeah, these hurt. Then we have other players like Waters, Lynch etc all spending enforced time out of the side.

We badly need JK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Derby XXXVI - Fremantle vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back