Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt matter if im good enough or not really, I have nothing to prove to anyone, I can play on sundays next year in super rules lmao :D so ur waisting ur time. Im a west boy now and that isnt changing for nothing.

If u really want to know I played in the 2s for 3 years due to work. Only playing a few games each year in the 1s. Couldnt train with strathmore when they won the flag and spotty when they lost the GF. (Won B&f in both those years :eek:)

Also west when they won the divy2 GF, I did choose to play with my mates and loyal west players in the 2s half way through that year, Cheers Kingy. instead of playing with all the players that ironically left the following year except a couple. (got runners up) I wouldnt change that either, it was one of the best years of footy ive experienced :)

For me its not about the $ or being the best, I love footy and enjoy the atmostphere around the club and the players I play with, if its 2nds or 3rds, Divy 1 or 2 I dont care as long as im playing and enjoying it with mates :thumbsu:

why dont you and medow lee out of each others arses......i dont think we are all on the same page here......:confused:

anyways big few weeks comming up in the race for the finals....

top 5 as it stands

deer park
albanvale
parkside
wyndhamvale
yarra

coburg........only team out side the 5 who can make it!!!!

wyndhamvale being the suprise packet......
lavo the biggest dissapointment after all the hype.......

puffpuff......quality player.......

run home for teams who can be in the finals........question is who has the tougher run home???.......makes it very very interesting.......

deer park have.........west(away)coburg(home)...bye...albanvale(away)
albanvale......yarra(h)parkside(a)laverton(a)deer park(h)
parkside.....carro springs(a)albanvale(h)wyndhamvale(a)west foots(h)
wyndhamvale.....braybrook(h)...bye...parkside(h)coburg(a)
yarra....albanvale(a)carro springs(a)coburg(h)...bye...

coburg....nth sunshine(h)deer park(a)yarra(a)wyndhamvale(h)

its time to sort the men from the boys........thoughts people's????

why dont you and medow lee out of each others arses......i dont think we are all on the same page here......:confused:

anyways big few weeks comming up in the race for the finals....

top 5 as it stands

deer park
albanvale
parkside
wyndhamvale
yarra

coburg........only team out side the 5 who can make it!!!!

wyndhamvale being the suprise packet......
lavo the biggest dissapointment after all the hype.......

puffpuff......quality player.......

What hype weapons??

This year has been dissapointing in patches, but most of the team is young and they will be better for it, 2012 starts for us now! Last half of saturdays match was simply not good enough and im sure after the bye the boys will do well against north sunshine.

On North Sunshine, great effort last week vs Braybrook. Keep it up and i'm sure things will change soon for the better :thumbsu:

Had the opportunity to check out Coburg the last couple of weeks, they severely lack a tall target up forward, when I saw them earlier in the year they had a target there who straightened them up, what happened there? I saw the same guy 2 weeks ago running around in the ruck in the two's (and dominating), seems a strange decision for a side that is pushing to play in the finals :confused: Did he shoot someone?

Had the opportunity to check out Coburg the last couple of weeks, they severely lack a tall target up forward, when I saw them earlier in the year they had a target there who straightened them up, what happened there? I saw the same guy 2 weeks ago running around in the ruck in the two's (and dominating), seems a strange decision for a side that is pushing to play in the finals :confused: Did he shoot someone?

The young bloke was faced with personal issues and a change in work that was going to have a massive affect on his ability to train.. Felt as though he couldn't commit to the club so attempted to get a clearance to play closer to home (where the demands weren't as high), it was rejected because the club told him they wanted him to play and agreed to "work something out" for him to make it possible, as soon as he returned he was told he had to train once a week to play (which was part of the reason he said he couldn't commit as it isn't always possible) and duck shoved him into the two's, said they refuse to play him and still refuse to clear him.. Pretty poor form actually, you would think that clubs in local football would be more sympathetic to a person's personal life, except this one anyway, clubs in a professional environment are more sympathetic than Coburg Districts... Poor form. :thumbsdown:

And you are right, I am sure that something could be worked out to accommodate both club and player and this would strengthen the chance of Districts playing finals, but stubbornness is a wonderful thing...

Only 4 Games to go for most teams how will they finish off?? Coburg might rue the decision not to play Sporle,good big men are hard to find.
Finals for the West boyz depends on this week the club is under the pump 4 a win after the letdown of the last 3 losses.I expect a desperate West this week oh wait we have Deer Park ahh well we have nothing to lose. Bring it on Weapons lol

The young bloke was faced with personal issues and a change in work that was going to have a massive affect on his ability to train.. Felt as though he couldn't commit to the club so attempted to get a clearance to play closer to home (where the demands weren't as high), it was rejected because the club told him they wanted him to play and agreed to "work something out" for him to make it possible, as soon as he returned he was told he had to train once a week to play (which was part of the reason he said he couldn't commit as it isn't always possible) and duck shoved him into the two's, said they refuse to play him and still refuse to clear him.. Pretty poor form actually, you would think that clubs in local football would be more sympathetic to a person's personal life, except this one anyway, clubs in a professional environment are more sympathetic than Coburg Districts... Poor form. :thumbsdown:

And you are right, I am sure that something could be worked out to accommodate both club and player and this would strengthen the chance of Districts playing finals, but stubbornness is a wonderful thing...

dissapointing for both parties..........i think ive said it before.......some things dont change.........:rolleyes:

dissapointing for both parties..........i think ive said it before.......some things dont change.........:rolleyes:

Personally it doesn't bode well for the reputation of the club... It smacks of arrogance and stupidity!!! The kicker is the fact a bloke walked into the club on the back of no training and barely an appearance on a Saturday morning and walked straight into the ones a couple of weeks ago!! Double standards, arrogance, stupidity... Feel sorry for those that need to manage the club in the future, certainly not doing much to promote a solid feeling for recruits to walk in to!!! Not surprised they won't be playing finals...

Personally it doesn't bode well for the reputation of the club... It smacks of arrogance and stupidity!!! The kicker is the fact a bloke walked into the club on the back of no training and barely an appearance on a Saturday morning and walked straight into the ones a couple of weeks ago!! Double standards, arrogance, stupidity... Feel sorry for those that need to manage the club in the future, certainly not doing much to promote a solid feeling for recruits to walk in to!!! Not surprised they won't be playing finals...

wah wah wah everyone has personal stuff to worry about other than football but yet everyone still fronts on a saturday, i agree should no doubt be at full forward at 2pm but don't slag off our club its a bit poor......:cool:

wah wah wah everyone has personal stuff to worry about other than football but yet everyone still fronts on a saturday, i agree should no doubt be at full forward at 2pm but don't slag off our club its a bit poor......:cool:

The only thing that is poor is the clubs ability to people manage.. To make an arrangement with someone after they had already said that they have roadblocks and then completely backflip is unprofessional and stupid, so your "club" has a long long way to go before they are going to be able to move forward....

The issue isn't fronting up on a Saturday, the issue runs deeper than that, and you are kidding yourself if you attempt to state otherwise....

What hype weapons??

This year has been dissapointing in patches, but most of the team is young and they will be better for it, 2012 starts for us now! Last half of saturdays match was simply not good enough and im sure after the bye the boys will do well against north sunshine.

On North Sunshine, great effort last week vs Braybrook. Keep it up and i'm sure things will change soon for the better :thumbsu:

listen here

Lavo FC will never win a flag ever again, they are pitiful.......2012 starts now??? (just pissed my pants)

As for your Nth Sunshine comment, stop drinking bong water, your a bigger goose than weapons.....:D

listen here

Lavo FC will never win a flag ever again, they are pitiful.......2012 starts now??? (just pissed my pants)

As for your Nth Sunshine comment, stop drinking bong water, your a bigger goose than weapons.....:D
\\

pitiful! i saw pitiful on saturday from your old club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that Atik was playing in Keilor Reserves, Mohamed ave Tulla 1's B grade EDFL, Kennedy Altona 2's , Phipps West 2's when strong and Kingy just making West 1's at their strongest. And that was at least 3 years ago. Over all id say maybe Atik and would most certainly consider Sopholous Divy 1 players. Just my opinion. Carnt commit on the W'vale players but will say that a fair few Deer park players namely Trajkovski, Day, Cook, Stankovic and Condos, i would defently consider in a divy 1 team.

Kennedy has not once played in altona 2's you idiot

Heard whispers of Albanvale being in a bit of money trouble, that doesn't bide well for their run to the finals this year I would think.

i hear the same thing about deer park.......i wouldnt know......wouldnt read too much into it.....imo

they are going along nicely at the minuite with a top 2 locked away its going to be a cracker last game of the year.....as is the legends game on the friday night.......deer park v albanvale.......cant wait!!!

deer park would run with the bottom 1/2 of div 1 at the minuite......very hard to say though......need another 6 quality players of vfl standard to mix it with the big boys!!! ruckman/chb/chf would be a top priority!!!

on the grape vine.....interesting news about a certian div 2 senior coach(going into a finals series) being aproached by 2 div 2 edfl clubs for coaching positions next year.......geez whizz time will tell!!!

also edfl will be giving div 2 finalists balls to warm up with......with a big fat edfl logo on them.......interesting......see if it happens.......

when a certian coach questions the culture at a club and not take responsibilty its time to move on and take his pets with him because maybe he has created the culture

when a certian coach questions the culture at a club and not take responsibilty its time to move on and take his pets with him because maybe he has created the culture

ooooo those are fighting words.......down hill skiers.......love it!!!!

interesting read in the record that off the field the cobra's are struggling......

you can only be talking about 2 matches......parkside beating albanvale......or carro springs beating yarraville......

now coburg...(a team i do rate)!!!...only seen the last 2 and a half 1/4's today......they were up and about(hard/physical/talking the talk but not walking the walk).......make no mistake they pushed the parkers but failed when the heat got turned up.......i listened to the coburgs coach 3 1/4 time speach like i always do.......i wasnt impressed in my opinion......game in the balance you want something a bit better than in the 3rd 1/4 we won the centre clearances but failed to stick to structures when the ball is turned over.....hello.....good teams will make you turn it over.....1 interesting thing i noticed and i notice alot....opposition teams seem to play orica/scoreboard side of the ground i dunno why but when d/p make the opposition teams turn the ball over in their back half the ball seems to always come back down the carpark wing with 2 or 3 loose players......also i could tell with 3 or 4 players looking the coach in the eye and other players looking at the ground whilst coach was speaking no respect......imo......maybe some bad habbits kreeping in again.......i did notice gloating to the crowd(no 3) after goals were kicked(being 6 or 7 goals down) and onfield bagging of teamates especially in the last......deer park boys were given a stern warning after match......key word being ''COMMITMENT''......i love that word!!!!and the prez's words in the clubrooms hit the nail right on the head........

next big clash (if it happens) old school d/p v cobra's.....no legend.......but ill have a red hot crack!!!

special mention.....my 2 eldest daughters donned on the blue and gold today for their 1st game of footy in the wrfl new girls u/12 comp.....loved it.....well done to totta and the youth girls finishing their last game today......it brings a different aspect/enthusiasm around the club......massive tick......to the wrfl and the d.p.f.c......

cheers weapo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back