Western Region FL - Division Two

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats gold:thumbsu:

thats gold hahaha

was talking to a cult figure down their last tues i laughed when i asked who they had picked up......1 was karim and stafferi hahahahaha.......hardly 2 blokes who are gonna take em off bottom 2....

lets hope your body handles the rigors of div 1 footy.......reserves that is.....

thats gold hahaha

was talking to a cult figure down their last tues i laughed when i asked who they had picked up......1 was karim and stafferi hahahahaha.......hardly 2 blokes who are gonna take em off bottom 2....

lets hope your body handles the rigors of div 1 footy.......reserves that is.....

ah at least im having a crack true something ur gutless club is scared to do :) smarter and better football then u will ever be my fat friend, so u just keep sucking em goose

ah at least im having a crack true something ur gutless club is scared to do :) smarter and better football then u will ever be my fat friend, so u just keep sucking em goose

you must seem to forget i have played the grade you WILL be playing next year.....IF you dont do any injuries which happens to you quite often........lets hope you get on the park....

been there done that......better maybe but not smarter........well why dont you get on the div 1 thread and talk it up with the big boys........??? maybe because you aint good enough........

Are you talking a bout a SENIOR Marby player Evo? Cause the only one i can think of to walk from the current premiers is the ageing Johnny Angel who had planned to retire.

choc (johnny) is playin at marby this year spoke to him last week when he got back from hamilton island...he has done pre season up till now. most players have top as they are only allowed to miss 4 trainin sessions all year including pre season other wise they get fined 20% of match payments per session they miss....i suppose when u layin nout over 200k u can have that luxury hahaha.
but to answer ya question no it is not johnny a that could be commin altho he was asked lol.....and yes it is another SENIOR priemership player.still early days with it as he was thinkin of retiring too but lets hope the people in charge can do some convincing.

have all clubs started back trainin.....the vales have just for you all to know.

and yes it is another SENIOR priemership player.still early days with it as he was thinkin of retiring too but lets hope the people in charge can do some convincing.

hey evo pul the otha 1 as if a marby park playa wuld play div 2 afta winnin edfl a grade premership. and by sounds of it at windhemvale bahalol. can u confirm evo that all thos players i saw at ur tranin on wed nite are playin this year? for big footy peple i saw aaron molivas. daneil bumworth. denerly. ben vasilu. klinbretler (i think from sunshin) old man scracha and ruckman skelze and resky from centrals? i rekon if they all play it wil be the best onball in div2. let hope u can kick goals and stop them. is angwuin playin?
was that a slim evo i sew runnin round to?

and yes it is another SENIOR priemership player.still early days with it as he was thinkin of retiring too but lets hope the people in charge can do some convincing.

hey evo pul the otha 1 as if a marby park playa wuld play div 2 afta winnin edfl a grade premership. and by sounds of it at windhemvale bahalol. can u confirm evo that all thos players i saw at ur tranin on wed nite are playin this year? for big footy peple i saw aaron molivas. daneil bumworth. denerly. ben vasilu. klinbretler (i think from sunshin) old man scracha and ruckman skelze and resky from centrals? i rekon if they all play it wil be the best onball in div2. let hope u can kick goals and stop them. is angwuin playin?
was that a slim evo i sew runnin round to?

dear lord! find this man a grade 4 school book.. STAT! i honestly hope you were fresh off doin smack when you typed this. otherwise i just feel sorry for you.. who cares who whyndamvale have picked up.. once its out of the centre, then what? i hope they've picked up 6 really good backman because their back 6 last year was a joke. centre this centre that. who cares? get real fellas!

Dont think any of those players you have mentioned from centrals will make that much of a difference.....Most played 2's at centrals.....And the ones that played in the seniors were struggling....

choc (johnny) is playin at marby this year spoke to him last week when he got back from hamilton island...he has done pre season up till now. most players have top as they are only allowed to miss 4 trainin sessions all year including pre season other wise they get fined 20% of match payments per session they miss....i suppose when u layin nout over 200k u can have that luxury hahaha.
but to answer ya question no it is not johnny a that could be commin altho he was asked lol.....and yes it is another SENIOR priemership player.still early days with it as he was thinkin of retiring too but lets hope the people in charge can do some convincing.

have all clubs started back trainin.....the vales have just for you all to know.

think that may be a nice little play on words evo? i've got a fair idea who you're talking about and yes he is a senior premiership player.....may not have been a senior premiership player last year though, although did play senior footy last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, nice spin Evo. I know who it is you are taking about, and i wouldnt call playing 5 or 6 reserves games at Marby this year a senior Prem player. :thumbsu:

But nice work on talking the club up :)

i think molivas won centrals bandf i wuldnt call that strugling

Didnt he win it when they finished second last and had no players.....

To then hardly get anywhere near the b&f in 2009....From what ive been told he was lucky to get a game in 09...

nnnnnnnnn n n n n n n nowwww ww w w w ththththtats gold.......parrot

your club weapons, is weak as piss, ive been reading how u try and jusitfy staying down, good for u, my club LAVERTON, wud be taking the challenge on, imagine us in divvy 1, go to the colts ground, get fried sth melb dimmys for the same price, go to spotty and get into that ranga crackers, i think its sunshine ycws who have the best hot dogs *beazer*??, and yhen we venture down to hogans road, to the team who we used to beat 20-25 years ago, play the pokies at half time,get the old rivarly back between laverton and altona,. when do u anticipate going up??

Didnt he win it when they finished second last and had no players.....

To then hardly get anywhere near the b&f in 2009....From what ive been told he was lucky to get a game in 09...

I'd agreeee with u here mate hes a nothing i dont rate him as a player plays for himself thats ffor sureeeeee and would struggle to get a game at a decent club

Any big recruits in div 2?

your club weapons, is weak as piss, ive been reading how u try and jusitfy staying down, good for u, my club LAVERTON, wud be taking the challenge on, imagine us in divvy 1, go to the colts ground, get fried sth melb dimmys for the same price, go to spotty and get into that ranga crackers, i think its sunshine ycws who have the best hot dogs *beazer*??, and yhen we venture down to hogans road, to the team who we used to beat 20-25 years ago, play the pokies at half time,get the old rivarly back between laverton and altona,. when do u anticipate going up??

do you really want me to reply............???

dont care when we go up as long as we stay there.......

of course i want you to reply, i wudnt be throwing it out there if i didnt.

reply to this, what happens when goldy leaves????

u gonna take the reigns over like u have the cricket club and getting your back pocket looked after for playin shitty subbies cricket, fk me, i never left laverton, laverton is my passion, whats yours??

2 questions, go ahead

of course i want you to reply, i wudnt be throwing it out there if i didnt.

reply to this, what happens when goldy leaves????

u gonna take the reigns over like u have the cricket club and getting your back pocket looked after for playin shitty subbies cricket, fk me, i never left laverton, laverton is my passion, whats yours??

2 questions, go ahead

any coin is good coin..........if you can get it why not........got lots of other better offers but im sure in a few years time my decision to go there would have both paid off for me and the c.c.......and playing at d.p.c.c again after 10 years in the subbies its just like being back home........im sorry if i wanted to go to a higher level........but ill take my 2 champ medals and a jnr underfeated premiership........

goldy........mmmmmmmmm not sure just like you footy is his passion as is the d.p.f.c.......

what about 1 back read in the local rag that the super duper c.wells is assistant coach........i almost spewed the hamberger with the lot i was scoffing down...........lol

what will he be telling the young blokes?????

any coin is good coin..........if you can get it why not........got lots of other better offers but im sure in a few years time my decision to go there would have both paid off for me and the c.c.......and playing at d.p.c.c again after 10 years in the subbies its just like being back home........im sorry if i wanted to go to a higher level........but ill take my 2 champ medals and a jnr underfeated premiership........

goldy........mmmmmmmmm not sure just like you footy is his passion as is the d.p.f.c.......

what about 1 back read in the local rag that the super duper c.wells is assistant coach........i almost spewed the hamberger with the lot i was scoffing down...........lol

what will he be telling the young blokes?????

well when u r passionate about one club, let me tell u, any coin isnt good coin, unless the workload u do justifys it, does yours???

now lets talk about craig wells, terrific young guy, im guessin 24 now, he won our best and fairest as a kid, or maybe he was runner up, when about 18, and he left to play 1st division, good luck to him we all said, and went and watched him when we could at sunshine ys'w, b4 glen orden, he came back last year, for $0.00, u didn't, so what on earth are u doing on here having a crack at him, and dont say cricket!!!

well when u r passionate about one club, let me tell u, any coin isnt good coin, unless the workload u do justifys it, does yours???

now lets talk about craig wells, terrific young guy, im guessin 24 now, he won our best and fairest as a kid, or maybe he was runner up, when about 18, and he left to play 1st division, good luck to him we all said, and went and watched him when we could at sunshine ys'w, b4 glen orden, he came back last year, for $0.00, u didn't, so what on earth are u doing on here having a crack at him, and dont say cricket!!!

I think he's a bit older, probably about 26 or 27 now, other than that well said choofa. Though you forgot about him captaining the side to the finals for the first time in x years last season, winning the BnF last year, being assistant coach, running training half the time and putting as much time into to the club doing other things such as organising most of the clubs functions. As you also said he does all this for no coin, and is good enough no doubt to be getting coin in D1.

So maybe there was no sarcasim from Weapons he really does think craig is super? haha. Otherwise weapons your just a complete tool, you should find a new target to have a crack at or are you just envious a bloke like that doesnt exist at DP?

I watched Wellsie at SYC when he was there and I reckon he was a rock solid defender on the feild. Off the field he loved to have a good time, so his functions I would expect to be nothing short of fantastic.
Congrats on the appointment Wellsie and best of luck.

I think he's a bit older, probably about 26 or 27 now, other than that well said choofa. Though you forgot about him captaining the side to the finals for the first time in x years last season, winning the BnF last year, being assistant coach, running training half the time and putting as much time into to the club doing other things such as organising most of the clubs functions. As you also said he does all this for no coin, and is good enough no doubt to be getting coin in D1.

So maybe there was no sarcasim from Weapons he really does think craig is super? haha. Otherwise weapons your just a complete tool, you should find a new target to have a crack at or are you just envious a bloke like that doesnt exist at DP?

he is a half back flanker..........absolute muppet.......and we dont have blokes like him at our club because he wouldnt handle the constant bagging he would get........''look at me'' ''look at me''maybe he isnt like that down lavo way because they are all unfortunate people and he would stand out.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back