Western Region FL - Division Two

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're f@cken kidding weapons. Wellsy was assistant coach last year at the club and did an outstanding job. He led both on and off the field and has been a valuable asset to the club.

you need to have a good hard look at your own club before shooting from the lip *******!

if i do that i can proudly say the we were the 2009 premiers......;):eek:

can any 1 else boast about that.........????:rolleyes:

:thumbsu:

If you dont ask you don't get :D

Unfortunately Gilly decided to stay at Deer Park, cant blame him after just winning the flag, but very happy to secure Sherif who should go very well in WRFL after playing EDFL his whole life.

Cain, i have also heard that Willis is gone, off to Port Colts

On the parkside stuff, i will belive it when i see it. There was plenty of talk this time last year and they were an outsatnding unit. Will make it wide open if they come back to the pack though :thumbsu:

i can see plenty of drama's this year at the cobra's........

i heard his going to albion along with juegan and taleb because zavalas is already down there lee cook has been training and albion are cashed up and trying to buy a flag.
well all i can say to that mate is that, N.Jueagan is a money chaser who came down from darley. he was sooking that he was on $110 a game in his first year at parkside and telling everyone about it like a flea! let him move on because he is unfit and overweight and will get found out in divi 1. he"s names mud move on fatso u little cry baby coward!!

if i do that i can proudly say the we were the 2009 premiers......;):eek:

can any 1 else boast about that.........????:rolleyes:

Give it a rest Browny about winning the flag mate. It gets a little tiresome reading that sh#t all the time. We all know won it and good on you guys.

As for Wellsy, I have never seen him play div 2 but he was quite a reasonable div 1 player so Id suspect that he would be pretty handy in div 2. A little loose on the sauce (who isnt) but is 1 of the best blokes you will meet and I sure every 2nd div club would want him playing in their side.

Give it a rest Browny about winning the flag mate. It gets a little tiresome reading that sh#t all the time. We all know won it and good on you guys.

As for Wellsy, I have never seen him play div 2 but he was quite a reasonable div 1 player so Id suspect that he would be pretty handy in div 2. A little loose on the sauce (who isnt) but is 1 of the best blokes you will meet and I sure every 2nd div club would want him playing in their side.

suck it up mud guts.........;)

u loose on the sauce..........ahhhhhhh i cant imagine that.....
dont care about wellsy......no 1 else is posting anything and it gets a little boring also so why not bag some blokes to get a responce good ol choof man is good at it..........;)

Cain i have to disagree here. It is well known that Sir, Juegan and Taleb are not playing this year at Parkside and Davis is still 50/50. These 4 players mentioned have all made Division 1 and Division 2 WRFL team of the year squads. With the exception of Kruger who else really do Parkside have! They hav'nt recruited anyone yet. 2-3 other senior players have moved on so with the remaining list how are they "the team to beat". Thats there whole spine, best players and experience gone , i think any team that lost those things without replacing them would be much weaker.

Yes, its a given that any side who lost the before mentioned players is going to have to adapt and change the way it has taken the game on in the previous season.

Though what we have failed to realise is that the Parkside reserves side has just gone the entire season undefeated to win the premiership, with more than three qaurters of that side under the age of 23.

Many of those players have come directly through the clubs juniors with even more to enter the senior ranks this year.

With the development of many of these players Parkside still look in great stead for the upcoming season.

Oh, by the way, who are you to say that Parkside haven't recruited anyone?

Yes, its a given that any side who lost the before mentioned players is going to have to adapt and change the way it has taken the game on in the previous season.

Though what we have failed to realise is that the Parkside reserves side has just gone the entire season undefeated to win the premiership, with more than three qaurters of that side under the age of 23.

Many of those players have come directly through the clubs juniors with even more to enter the senior ranks this year.

With the development of many of these players Parkside still look in great stead for the upcoming season.

Who has Parkside recruited?? i dont think any division 2 reserves players are going to come close to replacing those players LOL

Parkside - decimated; even if other players step up
Albanvale - troubles brewing
Yarra - decimated (if rumours are true about Willis, Green and Collier)
Lavo - lost some players...not as bad as others?

So who's the big winners over pre-season in Div 2???

North very quiet???
Premiers seem pretty stable as expected...

Who's the pre-season favourites???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North very quiet???

Parkside decimated ? i doubt it very much still going to be a well rounded side IMO
Albanvale trouble possibly but once the season starts new recruits and older club players well be ready to hit the ground running IMO
Yarra Decimated ok agreed on this one
Lavo steady
Deer Park half a step forward
North yes quite but plenty of new faces one to watch
Coburg 2010 big improvers
Wyndhamvale another step closer to seeing finals but still awhile away yet
Braybrook GONE
North Sunshine WORSE

Any news out of North Sunshine on numbers at training and who is coaching? Maybe they get some players from there two supers teams.

Curious to know what is the "trouble brewing at Albanvale"
From what I have heard they have recruited well, have good numbers attending training and have got a new major sponsor?

name the recruits all ive heard who isnt playing which will hurt and from the two's side last year theres no one good enough to play in the 1st imo

Some Clearences are up on the wrfl website, r munn to north foots will be a huge addition if he gets his knee right.
Endres leaving albanvale? could be a massive loss????
Stone/Harvey leaving north sunshine = no hope wont c the year out in my opinion

any other news?

Some Clearences are up on the wrfl website, r munn to north foots will be a huge addition if he gets his knee right.

any other news?

Sophoulis is out for the season due to shoulder surgery. Massive loss for us.

any other news?

Heard the same about NS and also Braybrook tipped to slide even further.

Yeah hopefully Munn will be a good pick up for the Devils. Another half dozen locked in, with a few more likely to come.

Cobras have been busy plundering Tullamarine. Can anybody provide a run down on each player? How many from Tulla or the EDFL to come?

Tullamarine Western Region Football League (ALBANVALE)Allen, Daniel Pending 08/02/10

Tullamarine Western Region Football League (ALBANVALE)Barry, Shane Pending 08/02/10

TullamarineWestern Region Football League (ALBANVALE)Bligh, Matthew Refused 05/02/10 09/02/10

TullamarineWestern Region Football League (ALBANVALE)Chapman, James Pending 08/02/10

TullamarineWestern Region Football League (ALBANVALE)Parsons,
Michael Pending 08/02/10

Speaking of Tullamarine, I think North Footscray are playing them in a practice match, along with possibly Port Arlington and Beaufort (near Ballarat).

Parkside decimated ? i doubt it very much still going to be a well rounded side IMO
Albanvale trouble possibly but once the season starts new recruits and older club players well be ready to hit the ground running IMO
Yarra Decimated ok agreed on this one
Lavo steady
Deer Park half a step forward
North yes quite but plenty of new faces one to watch
Coburg 2010 big improvers
Wyndhamvale another step closer to seeing finals but still awhile away yet
Braybrook GONE
North Sunshine WORSE

i think laverton and wyndam vale are the 2 improvers both had big numbers and a few decent players trainin weather they stay playin at the club or not is a different story..North sunshineee TERRRIBLE:thumbsdown:

Collier borderline Senior player ? Correct me if wrong i was told he was a vice captain.If true sad that Yarra had a vice captain that was only borderline ? Strange.Green to Spotty as well ? Willis on the move ?
Collier ****** foootballer if he is the vice captain they wont be pushin for finals thats for sure more like a botttom 3 finish!!!

North very quiet???

Really only lost Sammy Young. Big improvement from the young blokes again this season.

Collier ****** foootballer if he is the vice captain they wont be pushin for finals thats for sure more like a botttom 3 finish!!!

****** is not correct but a player with ability and is still young and can turn out to be a good footballer if he applies himself.

Yarra have lost no one except Collier and Chris Collins who both where not regulalr senior players. Andy is staying and we have picked up 3-4 players and will be improved on last year.

A bottom 3 finsish is very far off the mark and we will be aiming for a top 4 finsish.

Collier was vice captain last year and i would agree was a terriable decission by the coaching staff but we wish him all the best at Spottswood.

Tullamarrine players to Albanvale where border line senior players last year i am led to belive( thats from the coaches mouth) but i would say even if they where borderline in the EDFL which is much stronger comp they will be handy players in the WRFL and will more than likely improve Albanvale this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back