Western Region FL - Division Two

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In despitefull retaliation of the unforeseen departure of Nathan Juegan the Parkside Football Club have refused to hang up his 2009 best in comp photo on the clubroom wall.

In despitefull retaliation of the unforeseen departure of Nathan Juegan the Parkside Football Club have refused to hang up his 2009 best in comp photo on the clubroom wall.

This has to be true because unlike [DEERPARK] PARKSIDE dont hang anything on the wall that has DIVVY 2 on it.

Even if PARKSIDE had of won last years cup it would of been put in the bin along with the flag because no one gives two hoots about divvy 2 except Mr Selfish himself JUEGAN.

PARKSIDE to be premiers in 2010

From Albanvale mate.

this is no fun, get home at 4am, and you havent given any ammo for the last few days weapons, lift ya game, or do i need to tell how crap of a club that team u coach cricket are, deer park ici??

i can tell u got home at 4........

you can tell me all about it sat/sun knackers........;)

Watchin the FDFL you seem to be in the know all down at Parkside. why would an "alleged" loyal clubman who bleeds black and white who was the "saviour" to bring Parkside back to divy 1 has mysteriously just walked out on the place to join another club??????????

Watchin the FDFL you seem to be in the know all down at Parkside. why would an "alleged" loyal clubman who bleeds black and white who was the "saviour" to bring Parkside back to divy 1 has mysteriously just walked out on the place to join another club??????????
to be honest if he doesnt go we would be sad so we really want him to pissssoff back to darley. terrible bloke anyway and fat and slow. like i said couldnt get a kick in the first half a year and then they give him a medal so he pawed it for the coin cos he didnt deserve it. move on n.j your name is mud at parkside football club:D

I'd probably base my judgement on the Parkside FC from the blokes i know who play/have played there - a club with a rich history

If you based it on the reports from the s*ck c*nts who get on here - you wouldn't piss on the joint!

What a pathetic bunch of pilicks you blokes are - get a life - give Nathan a call and relay this crap to his face!

Won't happen!

He couldn't give two sh*ts about the weakness of you scabs!

Get a life deadsh*ts!

i tryed to ring but hes phone has been redirected to the albion football club so i must have the wrong bloke because nath is loyal to parkside and would never leave. funny how as soon as someone else is calling the shots mr " if you dont like it you can piss off " has now tasted hes own medicine

so who are flag contenders???

My money is on North, Albanvale and you've always got to include Parkside in your multiples, even if they are having some "issues"...

Laverton magpies under 18 side in 2010!

Laverton magpies under 18 side in 2010!
The Laverton Magpies Football Club are excited to announce the appointment of a coach in John Ballestrino for an Under 18 side in the WRFL in 2010.

For more information regarding the side, registering and training details, please do not hesitate in contacting:

John Ballestrino (under 18 coach)- 0409 138 921

Justin Moran (Senior Coach)- 0411 798 934.

Also go to: www.lavertonmagpies.com.au
or email: jm@healthbydesign.com.au

Players of all abilities are most welcome.

Training currently is Monday and Wednesdays at the club from 6pm.

Evo - pre-season has been decent down at North. Under 18's have trained with main group (which obviously tends to inflate the numbers) but I think they will be strong in seniors and under 18's this year.

In regards to the under 18's, this is great news as a lot of clubs are struggling to field teams in this age group.

how unfornunate is the that i cannot post this on big cricket, coz im too pissed to do it at 5am in the morning and cant be tossed signng up to it

i saw today,at local cricket . something on a paralell, actually , it wasworse than what trevor chappell did !!

clock will say i posted a 4am, but its an hour behind :)))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how unfornunate is the that i cannot post this on big cricket, coz im too pissed to do it at 5am in the morning and cant be tossed signng up to it

i saw today,at local cricket . something on a paralell, actually , it wasworse than what trevor chappell did !!

clock will say i posted a 4am, but its an hour behind :)))

Don't leave us in guessing!
But my guess would be that it'll have something to do with one w.weapons!

Choofa any news on Matt Zurek, Ty Kelso & Chris Spitiri? have they left Laverton or not?

ty has been at training but is seeing a physio for back probs, as for spitta and matty z, as far as i know neither has surfaced as yet and from all reports matty has been in a good paddock :p

ty has been at training but is seeing a physio for back probs, as for spitta and matty z, as far as i know neither has surfaced as yet and from all reports matty has been in a good paddock :p

and you have been smoking the hong kongs.......again:eek:

d/p lots of numbers.......a couple of praccy matches maldon up their i think the same as last year......and melton or melton centrals under lights at deer park on a thurs night.......

Red Devil 1... Are you going to be able to sleep tonight? Would have thought you would be very excited to see your swag of recruits run around tomorrow in the first praccy match.

and you have been smoking the hong kongs.......again:eek:

d/p lots of numbers.......a couple of praccy matches maldon up their i think the same as last year......and melton or melton centrals under lights at deer park on a thurs night.......

ive had as many hong kongs in my life as u wud have had healthy salads

HI all im interested in people's end of season ladder, so post here and we can check at the end of the home and away season.

1. Parkside
2. Albanvale
3. Coburg Districts
4. Deer park
5. Yarraville Seddon
6. North foostcray
7. Laverton
8. Wyndamvale
9. Braybrook
10. North sunshine

GF Parkside vs Coburg

Status