Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does go to the clubs mate. The club mans the gate/entrance. I guess the country is different as clubs have a bigger area however why watch WRFL if you have to pay $10 when you can drive 15 mins up to the EDFL..

How can you charge when most grounds are not fenced ? Councils in the west have been pulling down fences around grounds. The Council's regard the grounds as "public reserves" and must be open to the public.

How can you charge when most grounds are not fenced ? Councils in the west have been pulling down fences around grounds. The Council's regard the grounds as "public reserves" and must be open to the public.

That's true I know. Not sure why they pulled down the fence at Yarraville. It was the best ground for finals. Always a great atmosphere and good viewing due to the elevation of the ground. Public transport close as well. Central to all..
Build a fence and charge $10. I'm sure you will get your money back in 10 years. Lol

Evo, Whats the story with Jordan Mead and Wyndham Vale? You went pretty hard on the radio without going into it.....

Interested to hear what the story is here also. Evo said what Mead did/said during the week was 'woeful'.

Last I heard and from what I witnessed on the video, play had to be stopped for at least 5 minutes while Mead was helped from the ground and then taken to hospital. Apparently the kid was off work for 3 days and didn't play the following week. The hit looked very late and got him high so I'd love to hear what Evo's gripe is...

Also, anyone got any idea why the tribunal hearing was postponed 3 weeks? Surely it had nothing to do with the timing of the interleage game?

You left out Brooklyn TURBO.........LOL

GDay Ando, now your going way back mate. They were tough I agree. I didn't see much of them as I was a bit young then, but do remember when they became Wembley Park. Another tough club but great supporters. However I wouldn't tangle with some of them, but a great club the wombats. I remember the year they had Crackers & Mick Mac in there side. Couple of tough ruckman there.
Then later on they got a superstar from Aberfielde by the nickname of Richo. Not sure how that guy never played AFL. Seen him destroy Spotty at Spotty on one leg.. Think he might hold the record of most goals kicked in a game when playing for Abers.

Interested to hear what the story is here also. Evo said what Mead did/said during the week was 'woeful'.

Last I heard and from what I witnessed on the video, play had to be stopped for at least 5 minutes while Mead was helped from the ground and then taken to hospital. Apparently the kid was off work for 3 days and didn't play the following week. The hit looked very late and got him high so I'd love to hear what Evo's gripe is...

Also, anyone got any idea why the tribunal hearing was postponed 3 weeks? Surely it had nothing to do with the timing of the interleage game?

Just been reading this stuff. What happened to Shorty Mead? The kids a gun player. Maybe a bit cheeky but a star of the competition. Is he alright??

This forum is very quite?? I see Deer Park calling back some ex players.. Very unusual a club supposedly going ok would call on ex players rather than use players from the seconds. Jacko returning I see. The guys a gun but didn't he want to finish up at Marby?? Can only guess his been offered huge $$$. It's really sad IMO..

The points system is not being managed probably by AFL vic. It's a joke.
How is Stephens from Albion rated as 1 point. His not an Albion junior and played at another div1 club last year. This is only 1 example so there's obviously more..
Albion are way under it anyhow so I'm just saying the induction of the points system is a big joke..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P Chapman kicked 2 goals today, no best players named in Sporting Pulse, anyone there today to say how he went?

Thanks to all for the overwhelming response, however Scott Gullan replied to me via his Sun newspaper column today. Think I will just stick with the paper now and bypass this numpty forum.

Spotswood Reserves have Forfeited Saturdays game ?? Any truth to this ? How can a 1st Division Club Forfeit their Reserves ??

Saw Lachlan Fairley from spotswood hurt his knee. Heard he has a young fellow on the way he need to support. Puts a dint in his chances to play with his young boy... shame

Saw Lachlan Fairley from spotswood hurt his knee. Heard he has a young fellow on the way he need to support. Puts a dint in his chances to play with his young boy... shame
Saw him today at the game giving his misses an ear full, he smelt of jim beam and coke... not a good look. watch this space

This forum is very quite?? I see Deer Park calling back some ex players.. Very unusual a club supposedly going ok would call on ex players rather than use players from the seconds. Jacko returning I see. The guys a gun but didn't he want to finish up at Marby?? Can only guess his been offered huge $$$. It's really sad IMO..

Marby Boys not Happy!!
Was going to play last year but his back was bad ???
Still a Top Bloke .

Marby Boys not Happy!!
Was going to play last year but his back was bad ???
Still a Top Bloke .

Mick bring out the bring knife mate, Lol

Pretty sure he signed last pre season and might have received a sign on. But agree Jacko is a good bloke. Can only be he received a big offer to go back..
I do stand to be corrected on this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back