Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Total Salary Cap, no matter what grade so therefore any player paid reserves should be declared as part of Total Player Payments of the $205K.

When auditing clubs this needs to be factored as this is one way of list retention whilst keeping depth. Deer Park pay 2's players, so hopefully this is reviewed & captured for all officials (coaches included).
I haven't seen a player contract for many years but they use to have a section for payments that declare payment for senior game won or lost and an amount for non senior game won or lost. If this is still the case it will be on the contract if a player is paid for playing reserves. Considering most clubs in all divisions would have 30-35 players on contracts i would find it strange they would declare payment for playing reserves because it would 100% put that club over the salary cap.

It's Total Salary Cap, no matter what grade so therefore any player paid reserves should be declared as part of Total Player Payments of the $205K.

When auditing clubs this needs to be factored as this is one way of list retention whilst keeping depth. Deer Park pay 2's players, so hopefully this is reviewed & captured for all officials (coaches included).
Pretty sure 3 years ago they also paid for an entire under 19 team..... and they are now where ?

I haven't seen a player contract for many years but they use to have a section for payments that declare payment for senior game won or lost and an amount for non senior game won or lost. If this is still the case it will be on the contract if a player is paid for playing reserves. Considering most clubs in all divisions would have 30-35 players on contracts i would find it strange they would declare payment for playing reserves because it would 100% put that club over the salary cap.

Point exactly - Contract is for Senior Games so if paying outside what you have submitted, you breach.

Great post - Hit the nail on the head!!
Will be a fiery presidents meeting with the WRFL tonight. The other clubs have had enough of Allison & McGoldrick cheating. Time to stand up now OR Deer Park can have the cup again!!
Sorry Harry to disappoint you but nothing said at the meeting..the only fireworks were the curry pies that had a sting lol

I hear East Keilor offered Stewart 60k with 15 upfront. Agreed and then met with Deer Park who matched it and now has to pay money back.
Well done DP for managing the salary cap. Bravo

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I heard that Stewart was as close as you could get with signing Wallan, the local team in the RDFL in which where he lives. Also heard that while ultimately he decided to stay at deer park he will probably be at wallan next year. Would be the biggest recruit in RDFL for a while.

I heard that Stewart was as close as you could get with signing Wallan, the local team in the RDFL in which where he lives. Also heard that while ultimately he decided to stay at deer park he will probably be at wallan next year. Would be the biggest recruit in RDFL for a while.
What poor life decisions has he made to lead to him living in Wallan???

Sorry Harry to disappoint you but nothing said at the meeting..the only fireworks were the curry pies that had a sting lol
If that is the case then nothing has changed with this weak as piss comp!!
Led by a president who is useless with board members who are also just as bad. Matthew Duck another person who is useless. Let’s all sit back & let them cheat. They will win 10 flags if they continue to spend $400K

Hickman is a 2's player is he? De Gabriel is a 2's player is he?? If so I am happy to take your 2's players off your hands
De Gabriel 35-36 played 2’s at Caro this year a bottom 3 club so wouldn’t play a senior game for a top 5 WRFL club
Hickman more clubs than Greg Norman.
Roota you seem to have a personal connection to them so you can have them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few nice home renovations in store for some of these recruits.....

De Gabriel 35-36 played 2’s at Caro this year a bottom 3 club so wouldn’t play a senior game for a top 5 WRFL club

I have no personal connection to the boys at all. I have not met them but know they are better players than u suggest. Ill take them don't worry. They are all very welcome at the Eagles and always will be

Last edited:
Degabriel has never played a twos game in his life
If your gonna comment at least get your facts straight

Hickman is a 2's player is he? De Gabriel is a 2's player is he?? If so I am happy to take your 2's players off your hands
Definitely not 2's players
Degabriel good just age has got him
Hickman Good, not an impact player but still good

Round 1 Predictions anybody even though it's early.
DP by forfeit, oops I mean 150 pts over CS
Altona over Hoppers by 2pts
St Albans over Pt Cook by 10 pts
Districts over Albion by 80 pts
Spotty over Sunshine by 24 pts

Round 1 Predictions anybody even though it's early.
DP by forfeit, oops I mean 150 pts over CS
Altona over Hoppers by 2pts
St Albans over Pt Cook by 10 pts
Districts over Albion by 80 pts
Spotty over Sunshine by 24 pts

Great day to unfurl flag number 6 against local rivals big red will kick 20 on debut and win by 200+
Hoppers by plenty
St Albans to explode with Meka reported Bulldogs by 6p
Shit farm by 200+
Spotty laggers by 100+
This year we will see weekly floggins

Great day to unfurl flag number 6 against local rivals big red will kick 20 on debut and win by 200+
Hoppers by plenty
St Albans to explode with Meka reported Bulldogs by 6p
Shit farm by 200+
Spotty laggers by 100+
This year we will see weekly floggins
Wish someone would flog you.

Caro to win rd 1 after deer park to play for no points for first 6 rounds

Pt cook from the Amos to St. Albans within 2 years... will be some latte sippers learning some new words

Albion to upset districts all the flag winners who fukd the club to come back for a 1 off game

Spotty v sunshine draw.. will be a record set for 0 tackles laid in this game
Bruise free football

Hoppers to win rd 1 with Kennedy to knife ghazi and take the reins by round 2

Wish someone would flog you.

Caro to win rd 1 after deer park to play for no points for first 6 rounds

Pt cook from the Amos to St. Albans within 2 years... will be some latte sippers learning some new words

Albion to upset districts all the flag winners who fukd the club to come back for a 1 off game

Spotty v sunshine draw.. will be a record set for 0 tackles laid in this game
Bruise free football

Hoppers to win rd 1 with Kennedy to knife ghazi and take the reins by round 2
Spotty by 22
Cheats over swingers by 67 and $400,000
Werribee by 99
Altona by 1
Pc by 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad