Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That escalated quickly.
Anyway, was a pretty good game of footy. Altona’s running game and chipping around caused Deer Park a few headaches. Very well organised in defence and were able to stop a DP surge in the last.
If the competition needs a grand final without DP in it, Spotty or Districts need to have the same skill and run Altona showed for most of the game yesterday. Big task.

Posted on Facebook:

"St Albans Football Club are saddened to let our players and members know that Perry Meka,our Senior Coach has decided to part ways with us,
Perry has aspirations of coaching at a higher level and is going to entertain the opportunity to be part of the Northern Blues.
We at STAFC want to wish Perry and his family the best of luck in the future. Personally myself as the President would like to thank Perry on the professionalism he displayed throughout the year!!
You will be missed Perry.
Regards from James Perkin, President and the Committee, coaching team, players, members and supporters"

Hopefully going back to Ardmona to help the club he once loved and represented get themselves up off the canvas.

We all love our local footy men but geez the thread has hit rock bottom. Who pays who, I’ve got text messages, verbal threats how bout for the last block of weeks talking about games, who wins, which players and coaches tactics will have impacts and let the dick measuring re-commence post season.

Hopefully going back to Ardmona to help the club he once loved and represented get themselves up off the canvas.

We all love our local footy men but geez the thread has hit rock bottom. Who pays who, I’ve got text messages, verbal threats how bout for the last block of weeks talking about games, who wins, which players and coaches tactics will have impacts and let the dick measuring re-commence post season.

Verbal threats mate. That’s not on surely. Always enjoyed reading your posts.

Posted on Facebook:

"St Albans Football Club are saddened to let our players and members know that Perry Meka,our Senior Coach has decided to part ways with us,
Perry has aspirations of coaching at a higher level and is going to entertain the opportunity to be part of the Northern Blues.
We at STAFC want to wish Perry and his family the best of luck in the future. Personally myself as the President would like to thank Perry on the professionalism he displayed throughout the year!!
Regards from James Perkin, President and the Committee, coaching team, players, members and supporters"

Amazes me how he gets these roles....

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

That would surprise a lot of people...... 😮😮😮

DeerPark v Spotty - Perkins absence significant, I'm tipping Spotty 😉
Perkins out is huge!! What did deer park score yesterday 45-46 or something? That would have to be their lowest in the last 6 years. Also purton-smith out for the year and will van riet be back? Personally I think Wong has to play (if he is fit to play) for them to kick a big enough score to knock spotty off. Hopefully we get some good weather next week. Should be a beauty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Altona yesterday to good for Deer Park,and did Werribee kick 14 points in a row today before kicking their first goal ouch!

Think Deer Park will win next week and meet Altona who will be favorites in the G.F.

Well done to Altona yesterday to good for Deer Park,and did Werribee kick 14 points in a row today before kicking their first goal ouch!

Think Deer Park will win next week and meet Altona who will be favorites in the G.F.

Agree , looks like Werribee kicked themselves out even though they got in front later !

Posted on Facebook:

Professionalism is generous lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perry did somewhat better than the last 2 coaches combined. Be interesting to see who goes for the St Albans job as it is a difficult one.

Yeah same . Without Perkins , spotty should have a better crack this time
Yeah true and maybe a few other players that won't be playing for Deer Park from what I've been reading in here.

Im going to take a wild guess that everyone in the WRFL wants Spotty to win. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back