Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm looking to move in to area in Williams Landing or Altona Meadows next year and looking for a football and cricket team, around that area to support

gday mate, I would recommend Laverton. 2 great clubs (footy and cricket) with great people and a very welcoming atmosphere. The football club are in the 3rd division of the WRFL and the cricket club also in the 3rd division of their league.

I have been involved with both clubs a committee level in the past. Feel free to follow Laverton Magpies Football Club and Laverton Cricket Club on Facebook and you can find out what’s going on.

Please PM me if you have any further questions and I’ll be happy to answer them

Ghazi was not burnt for any job. He burnt himself. As an outsider looking in it may have looked like he was doing a good job but blind Freddy could’ve coached that side to a grand final.
He is a club/culture killer where he only focuses on his senior core, it’s no surprise he has been sacked from every coaching job he has had.

All the best to Saade Ghazi at St. Albans.
Who did he burn exactly?

Ghazi was not burnt for any job. He burnt himself. As an outsider looking in it may have looked like he was doing a good job but blind Freddy could’ve coached that side to a grand final.
He is a club/culture killer where he only focuses on his senior core, it’s no surprise he has been sacked from every coaching job he has had.

Lol. Spoken like a true 2’s player . Seen you have mentioned the word culture , how would you describe Altona’s ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely your kidding.
I’m sure he took the club to 2 prelims & a grand final.
You sound like a reserves player who can’t play.
Who put that list together??
Anyway you have your boys club now.
Make sure you keep off the bad stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back