Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think a few from the Lions are keeping a low profile at the moment to be honest. Spoke to a Fund raiser / sponsor from the club today a bloke I have known for Years (Good Bloke Btw ) and they have their concerns. Probably common knowledge but they are really disappointed in the Redpath deal despite his effort and Application being First Class. " He's Shot " was the way he described the way he is going. Having said all that, Lets face It, Full strength Playing Their Best Footy they could still win this with a Leg In The Air. Like Altona and Spotty as the best chances to Dethrone them Though.
Nothing to dethrone they are not viewed as the side that’s set the standard but the side that bought a $$$$$$ standard

Think a few from the Lions are keeping a low profile at the moment to be honest. Spoke to a Fund raiser / sponsor from the club today a bloke I have known for Years (Good Bloke Btw ) and they have their concerns. Probably common knowledge but they are really disappointed in the Redpath deal despite his effort and Application being First Class. " He's Shot " was the way he described the way he is going. Having said all that, Lets face It, Full strength Playing Their Best Footy they could still win this with a Leg In The Air. Like Altona and Spotty as the best chances to Dethrone them Though.

DP out smarted themselves on that deal. Threw outrageous money at Redpath so he wold not sign with any other club and now has come back to bit them on the ass. Done Kyneton and Hoppers a favour with the bullish behaviour.

DP out smarted themselves on that deal. Threw outrageous money at Redpath so he wold not sign with any other club and now has come back to bit them on the ass. Done Kyneton and Hoppers a favour with the bullish behaviour.

I agree. Redpath’s body was always going to be an issue post AFL as that’s the reason he retired from AFL at a young age. He might be done after this season otherwise surely he would dominate local footy. The offer was just to good to refuse as much he probably didn’t want to go there. Can’t blame him for that..
I haven’t seen him play this season but is he crashing them as he is a beast on the ground. If his not then his body is gone..

I have seen him play three times and lacks mobility to get around the ground. Takes a fortnight to turn around in a circle.
Only way he can get out on a good lead against fair opposition is trip the player over and get out on the lead. Not sure why the umpires continually let this happen.

I would be very surprised if he goes around again. He does not look up to playing Div.1 football.

CS vs. Altona - Altona by 48pts
Deer Park vs. Werribee - Werribee by 2pts
PC vs. Hoppers - Hoppers by 80pts
St. Albans vs. Spotty - Spotty by 30pts
Sunshine vs. Albion - Sunshine by 100pts

Parkers vs. Werribee and St. Albans vs. Spotty should be interesting.

If Werribee can get over DP it will make interesting down at the den.
Werribee were pretty poor last time they met with alot of Werribee confident they would beat them first meeting. If Werribee can hold onto their VFL players this week I cannot see why they could not win.

Of course he was shot, what were DP thinking?

Nearly best 22 in an AFL premiership side if he was fit, but "gone" because of his knees by mid 2018 when he retired.

What did the great Mike Williamson used to say about blind Freddy?

Interesting to overhear a league official saying the investigation has been a waste of time.....WOW
Let's cut through all rumour and innuendo.
If a club is found in serious breach, DPFC, what would the penalty be?
With 15+ investigators in the field at 50k each plus on costs, best part of 1M wasted.

CS vs. Altona - Altona by 48pts
Deer Park vs. Werribee - Werribee by 2pts
PC vs. Hoppers - Hoppers by 80pts
St. Albans vs. Spotty - Spotty by 30pts
Sunshine vs. Albion - Sunshine by 100pts

Parkers vs. Werribee and St. Albans vs. Spotty should be interesting.
Please to announce dutchy holland recommitted to club on Tuesday for another year 👍

Interesting to overhear a league official saying the investigation has been a waste of time.....WOW

I posted this earlier this year:-
"As I posted in December last year - " After the "investigation" nothing, of any consequence, will happen. I reckon it will be "please don't do it again". " Nothing that has happened since has changed my opinion. The Salary Cap and its administration is a joke."

Also being found "not guilty" does not mean you are innocent.

Goldy is too clever for the WRFL Administrators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"As I posted in December last year - " After the "investigation" nothing, of any consequence, will happen. I reckon it will be "please don't do it again". " Nothing that has happened since has changed my opinion. The Salary Cap and its administration is a joke."

Goldy wasn't too clever when he offered the brown bag to Redpath

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

CS vs. Altona - Altona by 10 Goals
Deer Park vs. Werribee - DP by 2 Goals
PC vs. Hoppers - Hoppers by 20 Goals
St. Albans vs. Spotty - Spotty by 2 Goals
Sunshine vs. Albion - Sunshine by 20 Goals

If Werribee can get over DP it will make interesting down at the den.
Werribee were pretty poor last time they met with alot of Werribee confident they would beat them first meeting. If Werribee can hold onto their VFL players this week I cannot see why they could not win.
Soft simple as that ,the Lion has awoken the roar is back and so is jack

Soft simple as that ,the Lion has awoken the roar is back and so is jack
Cheats won a game you spruke like it means something even your last 6 premierships mean nothing looking forward to DP getting onto Avalon and seeing sides making the ground bigger and forcing the cheats to work hard.
By the way just looking at playing list I work it your over by 2 points reckon that’s going to be checked.

Main thing Zinc is there Premierships won’t ever be held in ore as we all know they cheated so when my grand kids say look at that 6 premierships grand pa yep grandson let me tell you a story about a club that sold its soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back