Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team lists for the GF seem to suggest Luke Goetz is playing in the reserves. Gees, you'd be stiff at that. He's played all 16 of his matches in the seniors this year, apart from the biggest match of the year.

Listening to radio talking abut DEER Park winning 6 premierships and history could be made interesting they even pointed out it would be with conjecture now that’s hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Altona 4/5 goals up and Deer Park having 2 players sent off i thought game over.

Deer Park all over them in the last......somehow they won amazing.

Credit to Deer Park.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the love had to prepare for another flag anyway I'm at the deer park club drinking from another cup and collecting tab vouchers by for now
Glad your ok. Heard there was a bit of excitement when the siren sounded?

Altona was the best team all year but they choked when it counted and the lying cheating over salary cap team got up to win their seventh grand final
They might have the cup but everyone knows they have cheated and lied to get it and it means nothing to anyone other than those supporters that are also cheats knowing their club is over the salary cap

Altona was the best team all year but they choked when it counted and the lying cheating over salary cap team got up to win their seventh grand final
They might have the cup but everyone knows they have cheated and lied to get it and it means nothing to anyone other than those supporters that are also cheats knowing their club is over the salary cap
If that makes you feel better, keep telling yourself that.

I'm not a DP supporter, but you have to respect them. Incredible effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back