Team Thread Western Stars Season 01 Team Thread - Smooth As Butter

Remove this Banner Ad

1000003727.png

Hi all and welcome to the best qricket club in all of Sweet's official team thread. I will update the OP as more information is confirmed regarding squad and home ground etc.

Cc BigChippa52

View attachment 2147564

Hi all and welcome to the best qricket club in all of Sweet's official team thread. I will update the OP as more information is confirmed regarding squad and home ground etc.

Cc BigChippa52
Is there room for one more player at the club please, preferably RH fast bowler but can also be all-rounder (if needed).

Looking I See You GIF by GritTV

Is there room for one more player at the club please, preferably RH fast bowler but can also be all-rounder (if needed).

Looking I See You GIF by GritTV
Unfortunately there is no direct signing option at this stage. We will be having a draft in the next few weeks, and that's where you are selected into a team.

Unfortunately there is no direct signing option at this stage. We will be having a draft in the next few weeks, and that's where you are selected into a team.
That's okay, honestly didn't even know anything about this until today so I thought I was too late to the party.

Don't worry though, I have already entered my preferences and hopefully I get picked.

Survive End Of The World GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

That's okay, honestly didn't even know anything about this until today so I thought I was too late to the party.

Don't worry though, I have already entered my preferences and hopefully I get picked.

Survive End Of The World GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021
Don't worry, everyone will get picked, regardless of how shit they are :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Western Stars Season 01 Team Thread - Smooth As Butter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back