Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a beer watching a game of ours last April with Terry and his nephew in Phuket Thailand.
He thought I was taking the piss about being a Victorian Balmain diehard 🐅
Two years ago exactly and now sadly he’s passed away too young.
RIP Terry Hill.
We chatted about how Balmain should have won premierships with the sides they had in the late 80s / early 90s.

Its only taken 2 months to take this side from beating the shire and the eels to being absolute crap

The wheels have well and truly come off. I haven't watched NRL long enough to have an in-depth understanding but there seems to be a plethora of off-field issues with club officials wanting players to rack off and then players themselves wanting to bail. Does anybody want to play for Wests at the moment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Fifita out tomorrow and the game at Leichhardt, this could be Benji watershed moment.
Can’t win, blow the club up. 😢

they've won their last 3 at Leichhardt now (so much thinking of driving up for the storm game)
as opposes to 2-20 everywhere else since that 66-18 win

fix the bloody ground ASAP :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Had one of my extremely rare good feelings about our chances today and put a couple of hunge on us to win 🏆
Luscious 🐅
Just waiting to hear Ricky moan about the refs and pen count like every Raider loss to justify getting their arses tanned.

Big win from the boys, they played with a lot of flair and confidence. I watched the game in a pub in Balmain and really enjoyed the atmosphere of the win. Just need to be at the actual game next time!

Big win from the boys, they played with a lot of flair and confidence. I watched the game in a pub in Balmain and really enjoyed the atmosphere of the win. Just need to be at the actual game next time!
You’ll have less to travel for their home game in 2 weeks vs the stop at Leichhardt.
A 9 hour drive is the only way to go. 🤪🤪🤪

Plonked myself on the couch for the AFL-NRL Tigers' double header this evening and gee, what a flat finish to the weekend 🤣
You and I both except I had the pub experience of $15 pints and utter disappointment to hold my hand for 5 hours

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Wests Tigers